United BioSource Associate Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at United BioSource

2.5

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United BioSource (San Francisco, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

The entire process was pretty quick and seemless. I exchanged a couple emails with the recruiter, then the phone interview. A week later I came in for the interview, 4 people including a HR rep.

Everybody was nice and courteous. It's a typical interview but I was so nervous since I thought the job was perfect for me. I wanted it! I was really excited about the company too. Unfortunately, they didn't find me fit.

Interview Questions

• How do I push team members to perform when they are in 2 different locations (somewhere along those lines)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for United BioSource

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United BioSource (South San Francisco, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

I had seen repeated postings on Craig's List over a 2-month period for a number of positions but realized their application process was too generic to make a meaningful impression. Consequently, I reached out to my network in order to find an inside contact with the company.

Fortunately, a former co-worker was able to submit my resume and I received a request for a phone interview within a week. We scheduled the phone interview for the following week.

The interview itself was conducted by an HR executive and took 30 minutes. The experience was akin to a verbal physician's intake form. I did receive a prompt, yet vague, "Thank you but no thank you."

Overall, the experience was clinically professional, but completely devoid of an opportunity to make meaningful contact, or to prove my actual value to the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Under what circumstances did you leave your last position (repeat for every position over the last 10 years)   Answer Question