United BioSource Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2017

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at United BioSource (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied online and was soon after contacted for a first phone interview. A few days later, I had a second phone interview and 2 weeks later I was invited to a face to face. The recruiter was extremely COLD not the least smile and was in a hurry to get rid of me. He didn’t bother to come back to me with a feedback so I had to chase him. He gave me a very positive feedback about my skills and competencies but said I didn’t have enough experience in a CRO. This was a lie in my face as most of the people in HR are not coming from a CRO background. So thank you That I didn’t get the job I don’t want to work for a company that lack integrity.

Regulatory Affairs Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United BioSource (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

I had 1 phone interview with HR as a screen, they then told me they would be in contact to let me know fi I had proceeded to the next stage. I then had a second interview with the hiring manager. The interview mainly concerned my knowledge of technical information relevant to the job, I did not get a great vibe from the interviewer who seemed unfriendly and made the role sound particularly boring in any case . I was then told by HR I would be contacted within the next week to inform me if I would proceed to a face-to-face interview. However I never heard from them again which I feel is very unprofessional particularly when a person has taken time out of their day twice to speak with you. Even a generic email would have sufficed instead I was left in the dark about the progress of my application.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience, what do you know about European regulations and clinical trials   Answer Question

Clinical Site Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at United BioSource (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by Manager and CRA Interview. Nice building. No surprises. Phone Interview was just a screening and went over my CV. Almost like being screened by a recruitment agency.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at United BioSource (London, England (UK)) in October 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with director of the department, then 1:1 interview with HR person, followed by unit director then a senior member of staff.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not open to negotiation

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United BioSource (London, England (UK)) in October 2011.

Interview

i had a phone call with the HR manager. Then the hiring manager called me for another interview. Finally I was called in for a face to face interview. I was given a topic to give a presentation (I had one week to prepare it) so I presented to the director, the HR manager and a Project Director. Then I had three separate interviews with the HR manager, the director and with one of the project directors.