United BioSource Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

United BioSource Interview Questions in London, England

2.0

Clinical Site Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at United BioSource (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by Manager and CRA Interview. Nice building. No surprises. Phone Interview was just a screening and went over my CV. Almost like being screened by a recruitment agency.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at United BioSource (London, England (UK)) in October 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with director of the department, then 1:1 interview with HR person, followed by unit director then a senior member of staff.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not open to negotiation

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United BioSource (London, England (UK)) in October 2011.

Interview

i had a phone call with the HR manager. Then the hiring manager called me for another interview. Finally I was called in for a face to face interview. I was given a topic to give a presentation (I had one week to prepare it) so I presented to the director, the HR manager and a Project Director. Then I had three separate interviews with the HR manager, the director and with one of the project directors.