United BioSource Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

United BioSource Project Manager Interview Questions

3.2

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United BioSource.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by onsite interview. Met with HR person, followed by department director and 2 peer level associates. Pretty typical interview, nothing out of the ordinary.

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for United BioSource

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at United BioSource (Blue Bell, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

First interview screen with Human Resources. In person interview scheduled within one week after phone interview, interview scheduled with 2 people for 2 hours, interview lasted 3.5 hours, was with 3 people & I was left in room alone for over 30 minutes until the 3rd person came in. 2 additional phone interviews were scheduled after in person interview over the following several weeks. Offer took 3 weeks to receive after last phone interview, background check took a month

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negotiation phase was very difficult to avoid loopholes entered in contract. Read contract carefully, they try to insert loopholes in your contract & if you are not savvy enough to pick them up, you will be burned.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United BioSource (London, England (UK)) in October 2011.

Interview

i had a phone call with the HR manager. Then the hiring manager called me for another interview. Finally I was called in for a face to face interview. I was given a topic to give a presentation (I had one week to prepare it) so I presented to the director, the HR manager and a Project Director. Then I had three separate interviews with the HR manager, the director and with one of the project directors.

Interview Questions

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at United BioSource in September 2010.

Interview

Very very standard interview process. Phone screening followed by on site interview with team members.