United Cerebral Palsy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

United Cerebral Palsy Interview Questions

Interviews at United Cerebral Palsy

2.5

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at United Cerebral Palsy (White Plains, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Met with supervisor, she walked me through the building, then I went into the therapy department and talked to this other therapists. Then I was supposed to meet with the human resources department however they left early, the supervisor hard said that human resources would answer any further questions for me however when I went there they had left because they knew that I had back problems and they didn't want to talk to me. They expect you to do a lot of heavy lifting of the adult patients and I was going to tell them that I didn't feel qualified for the job that they didn't give me the chance.

Interview Questions

• What type of population have you worked with before?   1 Answer
    • Do you mind working with adults where you're going to have to lift and band and stand in one position a long time?   1 Answer

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cicero, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at United Cerebral Palsy (Cicero, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

I was asked to come in to be interviewed but instead had to sit for four hours to fill out an application and then another hour to see someone. Before I was able to talk to someone, I was given a reading test. The interview went great, and they were very interested in hiring me. They asked me to call them back on a Friday, which I though was weird. They passed me back and forth to people, and eventually they stopped taking my phone calls.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where a child was complaining of abuse but the foster parents denied it?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Cerebral Palsy in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received an invite for an in-person first round interview about a week later. The recruiting process seems kind of out of touch. A first round interview that was NOT for an executive position, mind you, was scheduled for 2 hours! Also, all the interview questions were read directly off script. Enough said.

Interview Questions

• The usual scripted questions like: how do you prioritize things, describe an instance where you and your supervisor had a conflict, etc.   Answer Question

House Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at United Cerebral Palsy (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2010.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was intense for the simple fact that they only picked 10 out of 30. You had to stand out because of the big crowd. You also had to have good people skills. You then got interviewed by 3 different people & you had to go thru a 2 week training.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA

Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at United Cerebral Palsy (Hauppauge, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

I went to a job fair they had. I sat with one of the managers there and was asked about previous experience, if I had a drivers license,how I would describe my personality, I was offered a job there and had to do a background check and drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at United Cerebral Palsy (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

Very professional. I'm excited to start working with UCP. The staff there are very honest and open to all questions asked.... They try to accomodate your personal schedule as much as they possibly can

Direct Support Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at United Cerebral Palsy in February 2015.

Interview

Thought interview went great but there was no offer. But over all it was a good experience. Went to one of the house locations they were very nice and asked a lot of questions.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Cerebral Palsy.

Interview

On line job notice. Sent resume. Had first interview with HR , second interview with HR and VP of programing, and the last interview with the VP of programing and the CEO. Each interview was held on a different day. I was told there were other interviews in place for the position.

Negotiation

no negotiation on yearly salary. Really no negotiation with any aspect of the job.

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Cerebral Palsy (Portland, OR) in January 2018.

Interview

You start off with a phone interview then you get called in for an interview and they are very detailed about exactly what that particular client needs as far as ADLs and help around there home

Interview Questions

• They ask for your three strengths and your 3 weaknesses   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at United Cerebral Palsy (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

You must apply online and then also bring in your resume. Do not wait for these people to call you once you have submitted your application and resume then you should show up in person if you really want the job Interviewed with three different people. Took urine drug test, tb, physical,...etc. Once hired you attend paid training.

Interview Questions

• what is the most rewarding part of doing this kind of work   Answer Question
    • why do you think you would be a good candidate for this job   Answer Question