United Cerebral Palsy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

United Cerebral Palsy Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Critical Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at United Cerebral Palsy (Altoona, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied through CareerLink. Two months later called in for an interview with director and supervisor. Many questions concerning experience. Both professionals were friendly and easy to talk to. After interview I was asked to fill out a company application. All staff that I came into contact with were kind and professional. It would be a great environment to work in. No offer has been made yet as other interviews were scheduled for later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to resolve a conflict. How did you go about it and what was the result?   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cicero, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at United Cerebral Palsy (Cicero, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

I was asked to come in to be interviewed but instead had to sit for four hours to fill out an application and then another hour to see someone. Before I was able to talk to someone, I was given a reading test. The interview went great, and they were very interested in hiring me. They asked me to call them back on a Friday, which I though was weird. They passed me back and forth to people, and eventually they stopped taking my phone calls.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where a child was complaining of abuse but the foster parents denied it?   1 Answer

SPTA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at United Cerebral Palsy (Cleveland, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

quick easy, asked normal questions to make good impression, not very tricky. They are very nice there and make you feel comfortable, they are great with kids and it is a good environment for learning. They have a lot great therapist who are very knowledgeable. The staff is very nice when walking into the building. Clients who come there are very nice.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your strength and weakness   1 Answer