United Cerebral Palsy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

United Cerebral Palsy Interview Questions

2.7

Direct Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at United Cerebral Palsy (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

Very professional. I'm excited to start working with UCP. The staff there are very honest and open to all questions asked.... They try to accomodate your personal schedule as much as they possibly can

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Cerebral Palsy.

Interview

Great easy interview, friendly employer and did not require much when they asked for experience. Location was central for my convince and job allowed a lot of flexibilty with your own schedule and theirs. Children were great to work with

Interview Questions

• how much experience do you have?   1 Answer

Critical Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at United Cerebral Palsy (Altoona, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied through CareerLink. Two months later called in for an interview with director and supervisor. Many questions concerning experience. Both professionals were friendly and easy to talk to. After interview I was asked to fill out a company application. All staff that I came into contact with were kind and professional. It would be a great environment to work in. No offer has been made yet as other interviews were scheduled for later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to resolve a conflict. How did you go about it and what was the result?   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cicero, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at United Cerebral Palsy (Cicero, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

I was asked to come in to be interviewed but instead had to sit for four hours to fill out an application and then another hour to see someone. Before I was able to talk to someone, I was given a reading test. The interview went great, and they were very interested in hiring me. They asked me to call them back on a Friday, which I though was weird. They passed me back and forth to people, and eventually they stopped taking my phone calls.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where a child was complaining of abuse but the foster parents denied it?   1 Answer

SPTA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at United Cerebral Palsy (Cleveland, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

quick easy, asked normal questions to make good impression, not very tricky. They are very nice there and make you feel comfortable, they are great with kids and it is a good environment for learning. They have a lot great therapist who are very knowledgeable. The staff is very nice when walking into the building. Clients who come there are very nice.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your strength and weakness   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Cerebral Palsy.

Interview

On line job notice. Sent resume. Had first interview with HR , second interview with HR and VP of programing, and the last interview with the VP of programing and the CEO. Each interview was held on a different day. I was told there were other interviews in place for the position.

Negotiation

no negotiation on yearly salary. Really no negotiation with any aspect of the job.

Individual Placement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at United Cerebral Palsy (Cleveland, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

You are either contacted via telephone or email. From there, you participate in a face-to-face interview with the HR Director, and then with the respective manager of which you will be working with.

Interview Questions

• How much value do you place on communicating with your fellow work peers?   Answer Question

Respite Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at United Cerebral Palsy (Sacramento, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Positive and the Program Manager Shannon Kemp is a very nice woman and very kind. She has an open door policy. The staff is always in a good mood and very helpful. The interview process was a positive one.

Respite Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at United Cerebral Palsy (Sacramento, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

It started with a basic phone screening then a follow up in person interview was scheduled as a panel. once the panel interview was completed, if you are offered a position, they call you to come in and fill out paperwork.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult client   1 Answer

House Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at United Cerebral Palsy (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2010.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was intense for the simple fact that they only picked 10 out of 30. You had to stand out because of the big crowd. You also had to have good people skills. You then got interviewed by 3 different people & you had to go thru a 2 week training.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA