United Internet Interview Questions in Germany | Glassdoor

United Internet Interview Questions in Germany

Interviews for Top Jobs at United Internet

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at United Internet (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in August 2016.

Interview

This opportunity was provided by recruiter. First of all they invited to have skype call with tech specialists. I was given a task to write code parsing from string and evaluating arithmetic expression it is easy task if you familiar with Dijkstra's two-stack algorythm. Also they asked me questions about Android.
    After all they invited me to their office in Munich. As I live in Russia I have to apply for visa to visit Germany, and usually it takes some time to apply for visa and get visa ready. But I received this invitation in such a close date, that I have no chance to wait for United Internet till they book hotel and flight for me (it is required for visa). So I offered to buy it by myself with the following refund from company.
    The interview in Munich took over 3 hours and I was interviewed by HR, Android team-lead and lead of mobile. It was general questions, and then when HR left us it was famous task FizzBuzz with focus on the testing. After this I was interviewed by two android developers, they asked me to architect feature to upload files to some remote server.
    When I returned from Munich I had to wait for almost 3 weeks just to know, that they decided not to proceed. Recruiter couldn't provide me any information on the reasons, cause he also didn't know anything.
    As for the refund process I also didn't get my money back though I provided them with all necessary documents. Nor me, nor my recruiter from Munich not able to contact with them and get any information about the transfer.
    So be careful with this company

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at United Internet.

Interview

two interviews
    standard interview situation