United Launch Alliance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at United Launch Alliance (New York, NY).

Interview

The easiest software interview ive gone through. Didnt ask any programing questions. Just asked question about agile. Not really a tech comppny however. Just know your resume front and back.

Interview Questions

• At your previous job what did you do? what programing languages are you most cofortable in?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Launch Alliance (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Screening through email. Then they called to do more screening. Set up a phone interview.
    A lot of behavioral questions. Mostly based on your resume. They want to see how you can handle situations, and to see if you have a passion for space.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at United Launch Alliance in October 2016.

Interview

I was phone-screened and told I would hear back within a couple of weeks. I never heard back. The screen consisted mostly of personality questions (why do you want to work here?, etc...).

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at United Launch Alliance in September 2017.

Interview

Very laid back asking mostly STAR based questions. Seemed interested mostly in my research, not so much my GPA. Responded well to a laid back style of interview. More conversation than interrogation.

Interview Questions

• If you only had time to compete 90% of an assignment how would you present that to your boss   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Launch Alliance.

Interview

Phone screening at a random time, whenever they deem it necessary without being told when; then, interview. Afterward, drug test. Then, submit your transcript after each semester to make sure you remain above 2.9 GPA.

Interview Questions

• If you couldn't make it to a meeting where your group assigned tasks, and you were assigned to make the report, what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at United Launch Alliance (Grand Forks, ND) in February 2014.

Interview

Phone screening followed by phone interview with engineer, pretty standard questions. Recommend researching the company prior to the interview, major brownie points for knowing your stuff! Overall a pleasant experience, interviewer was very kind and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time that you solved a problem creatively.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at United Launch Alliance (Auburn, AL) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online and then received a couple follow up emails asking a few additional questions. A couple weeks later, they called me to set up a phone interview. After this interview, I was contacted around a week and a half later with an offer. Overall, it was a smooth and efficient process

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you went above and beyond of what was required of you.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at United Launch Alliance in January 2009.

Interview

Standard interview questions and HR process. Tell us a time you felt uncomfortable with your boss. How did you handle that?.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Interview Questions

• none really...just standard questions, nothing job specific.............................................................................................................................................................................   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you get interviewed for a Tech job, take what they offer...

Structural Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United Launch Alliance (Centennial, CO) in September 2012.

Interview

I applied online, couple days later I received an email to fill out some pre-screening questions regarding my credentials. Then I was called for pre-screening by HR another couple days later. Few days later, I was contacted to schedule a phone interview. Interviewed with a group of three. Asked questions about my resume, nothing out of the ordinary.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at United Launch Alliance (Denver, CO).

Interview

I applied online through my college. The next day I received an email to update my information. I was then called for a phone interview. I didn't hear back until almost a month later.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions: How did you solve a problem between two people.   Answer Question