United Microelectronics Equipment Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

United Microelectronics Equipment Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at United Microelectronics

2.6

Equipment Engineer Interview

Interview

Was ask to complete a logic test followed by an interview with equipment team engineer and supervisor. Talked about previous work experiences and if willing to work long hours and shift work. Both interviewer were friendly and nice throughout the whole process

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for United Microelectronics

Equipment Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at United Microelectronics (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2017.

Interview

Sports interview which you can choose to attend basketball, badminton or some other sports you r really good at. Next round will be face to face interview. FTF interview is about some basic question, no need to prepare so many technical question.

Interview Questions

• Why you choose to join UMC?
      How long you plan to work here?   Answer Question

Equipment Engineer Interview

Interview

Not many questions, mostly were on the background questions, education and previous job experience. Pretty simple and fast process. The interviewer was very passion to wait for me while filling up the form.

Equipment Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at United Microelectronics (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Basically it need you to take logical testing before the interview. You may choose to speak english or chinese during the interview, and it takes around 40 minutes. You will be informed by another day whether you are offered or rejected.

Equipment Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

Interview

Before interviewing, you will go through a logical test which takes about 20 minutes.
    After that, your supervisor come and interview you. The HR is very friendly. And the interview

Interview Questions

• General questions. How much you know about this company?   Answer Question