United Microelectronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at United Microelectronics

2.4

Thin Film Equipment Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Microelectronics (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2017.

Interview

Started with an IQ test of a 30++ question in Simplified Chinese description, to be completed within 20minutes by HR department. Then, the engineer will interview you in Chinese (China dialect).

Etch Equiment Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at United Microelectronics (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2016.

Interview

Quite easy interview.
    Firstly, 20 minutes logical test.
    Secondly, interviewed by team in charge to ask your background and experience.
    Can choose to use Mandarin or English during interview. Very nice supervisor and HR.

Defect Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at United Microelectronics (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted at their company site located in Pasir Ris. The entire interview process took about one hour, including 20-min assessment and about 40 min face-to-face interview. There are 30 MCQs written in Chinese traditional and testing your IQ, it's hardly possible to complete the test within the given duration. For the FOF interview, there were usually two interviewers, one is the section manager and the other his/her assistant/subordinate. The interview was in Chinese.

Equipment Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at United Microelectronics (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Basically it need you to take logical testing before the interview. You may choose to speak english or chinese during the interview, and it takes around 40 minutes. You will be informed by another day whether you are offered or rejected.

Equipment Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

Before interviewing, you will go through a logical test which takes about 20 minutes.
    After that, your supervisor come and interview you. The HR is very friendly. And the interview

Interview Questions

• General questions. How much you know about this company?   Answer Question