United Natural Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Talent Acquisition Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Natural Foods (Providence, RI) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward: 30 minute phone interview/1 hour in person interview. Everything was done timely and precisely. Hiring manager made a decision pretty quickly and I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you prove yourself to skeptical hiring managers?   1 Answer

Order Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at United Natural Foods (Portland, OR).

Interview

Say down and discussed my experience in a warehouse. Asked questions about the job. Dressed casual for the interview. Got a walk through of the warehouse. They showed me the equipment I would be using.

Buyer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at United Natural Foods (Eden Prairie, MN) in June 2019.

Interview

Received call from recruiter. Was asked if I had heard of the company. Was asked if I had any experience. Process was long. Still awaiting for responds.

Interview Questions

• Have you heard of SuperValu?   1 Answer

Order Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hopkins, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at United Natural Foods (Hopkins, MN) in June 2019.

Interview

You are interviewed with ALOT of other people because the turn around is so high. Expect to be in a room with 10-20 other people and get called in one at a time.

Merchandising Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Natural Foods.

Interview

Phone interview was 30-40 mins including behavior question. The process was very quick, I got the schedule for face to face interview the next day. The 2nd interview with 2 directors, it was so short i got surprise. They only asked me some random questions and only 2 behavior questions.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at United Natural Foods in February 2019.

Interview

I applied 2 months ago; received an email requesting a phone call for Friday at 2:30. Received email at 2:50 that recruiter ran over on another call. I provided availability for Monday; call was set for 9am. 9am on Monday came and went. No call, no reply to my "this is awful" email at 9:30am when I was still waiting. Wow.

IT Network Security Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Natural Foods.

Interview

Poor process. Arrogant VP. He did not even listen to me. They are suffering and unable to adapt. Read the reviews of employees. After I read them and then interviewed with unfi I do feel most of the negative reviews are probably accurate.

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at United Natural Foods (Tacoma, WA) in November 2018.

Interview

Applied for the interview via internet through the companies website. Took about two weeks to receive a phone call back and then a scheduled interview.First stage of interviewing process was a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle when your employees push back against your direct order.   1 Answer

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at United Natural Foods in November 2018.

Interview

Overall good, but upper management did not appear to be engaged or interested in filling the role. Very non-committal and in the end did nothing to fill the role. Instead eliminated role and other positions on the same level.

Interview Questions

• Experience and background for the position.   1 Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Natural Foods in November 2018.

Interview

I had a phone screen with the recruiter and I actually had to decline moving forward because of how rude she was. Not only that, but she was also late in calling me and unapologetic until I mentioned the fact that I had been waiting on her call. If her attitude is reflection of the company, I already know I would rather be working elsewhere.