United Natural Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 15, 2018

2.6

Order Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Natural Foods (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Still waiting to meet a tester to further the interview process. Hopefully this last visit to the facility will allow me to move forward in this process. I've heard great reviews about this company. It's closer to home and would provide a greater income for my family.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to operate a forklift or electric pallet jack?   Answer Question

Forklift Operator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at United Natural Foods.

Interview

They have no retirement plan also the work conditions in the plant are not safe and healthy. Its a lot of other things need to be fix there they should just make it ah two shift job.

Interview Questions

• Am I OK to not have a retirement plan   2 Answers

Pricing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Natural Foods (West Sacramento, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I was emailed the woman who was going to interview me, it ended up being herself and two gentlemen. I don't think they fully read my resume, which would've helped all of us.

Order Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Natural Foods (Moreno Valley, CA).

Interview

It very fast Basic questions to see if you want the job they hire anyone. This place would hire a bum off the street. Horrible place to work. If you wanna work like a slave.

Interview Questions

• Do you belive in team work, they sell them selfs good and make you want the job.   Answer Question

EDI Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Natural Foods (Providence, RI) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with HR, followed by an in person interview with the hiring manager and 4 other members of the team.
    The position seemed like a good fit and I felt confident when leaving the interview that I would be in the running. I followed up afterwards to request a time from as to when a decision would be made. Was told they were interviewing for 2 more weeks and would have feedback then. Have sent multiple other emails since then and have received 0 response. People understand if you don't want to hire them for one reason or another. But it's just unprofessional to ignore someone who is just looking for an answer, either way.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that I can't read from your resume.   Answer Question

Purchasing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at United Natural Foods (Denver, CO).

Interview

I couldn't find anything positive about this company and should have walked out of the interview when they couldn't answer what the culture was like. The icing on the cake was when one of them asked what my weakness was.

Interview Questions

• What was my weakness? At this point, I should have stopped the interview and walked out.   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Natural Foods (Sacramento, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied on line; HR called for an in person interview with manager and lead Buyer. Tough questions but typical of an interview. All questions related to past experience. Be honest as it will determine if you are a true fit for the job. It took about 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage a busy desk and stay organized?   1 Answer

Sales and Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at United Natural Foods (Providence, RI).

Interview

I was called in to interview twice. Before the second interview they called and asked me to interview for a "more prestigious" position. After being told I was perfect for the job I asked when to follow up. After following up, I noticed everyone avoided reaching out to me. To this day no word from this company. All emails and voicemails went unanswered. Very poor and unprofessional way to handle an interview.

Key Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at United Natural Foods (Rocklin, CA).

Interview

I was sent an email and scheduled to meet in the morning. The email included the date, time and locations of the interview. It also included the names of the interviewers and times. Standard behavioral questions with 2 different managers were asked. Then there was a background check, and drug test that had to be done.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you would handle a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did negotiate my pay, stating my years of experience and skills, and my pay request was accepted, but not by much.

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at United Natural Foods (Moreno Valley, CA).

Interview

I received a phone call from the on staff recruiter. Then had a phone interview. Then went in for an interview with the manager on two different occasions. Then was called back in to fill out the application. Then was offered the job a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were base on the job description.   Answer Question