United Natural Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Oxford, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at United Natural Foods (New Oxford, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

Tell HR about past experience, can you work o.t. HR is very friendly, but you get your work schedule and you think you are going to work 40 hrs a week but you end up working 60 instead. Sometimes this place can suck the life out of you.

Interview Questions

• Do you plan on moving up in this company?   1 Answer

Network Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at United Natural Foods (Providence, RI) in February 2018.

Interview

Submitted resume - was immedeately contacted and passed to the hiring manager. Had phone call with hiring manager - went excellent. Process goes silent for 6 weeks even though I kindly asked for feedback on the process and what would be next. Had to email 5 time to get a response from HR, was told job is at a standstill because no decision was made. Job posted again after 2 months. I don't get how companies are rude and don't have the decency to reply to you. Would not want to work there at this point.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with Firepower   1 Answer

Operations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United Natural Foods (Rocklin, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

It was very comprehensive and smooth. Their on boarding process is dialed in. I enjoyed working with their HR department which was extremely professional and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your Excel skills?   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at United Natural Foods (Rocklin, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Interview process was quick and easy, received job offer right away, but it took almost 2 months to start as they were waiting on my background check. It finally came through clear, but the screening process from offer to start was ridiculous.

Negotiation

No negotiation, they offer the same base salary everyone gets regardless of experience. You take it or you decline, but they refuse to increase.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at United Natural Foods (Iowa City, IA) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online after seeing a sign posted on the side of the street. I got a call, did the interview, did the physical/agility test, drug test, and was hired.

Interview Questions

• How well did I work on a team.   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at United Natural Foods (Providence, RI) in November 2011.

Interview

Went Well, nice people

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Natural Foods (Sacramento, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied on line; HR called for an in person interview with manager and lead Buyer. Tough questions but typical of an interview. All questions related to past experience. Be honest as it will determine if you are a true fit for the job. It took about 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage a busy desk and stay organized?   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at United Natural Foods.

Interview

I sat down with my Manager and Director to review the position available, my work experience and expectations of the job. Informed me of performance reviews, weekly and monthly goals and what is expected each day. They brought up my past experience, both within UNFI and outside, asked how it pertains to the functions of my duties, and if I thought that it would help.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you are a good candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at United Natural Foods (Aurora, CO) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process took a very long time. All in all, around 6 months. However, throughout the process, everyone involved was highly communicative, answered any questions I had, and was generally great.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to deal with an unexpected situation at work.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United Natural Foods (Providence, RI) in June 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview, in-person interview with hiring manager and hr manager. It took two weeks before no offer was made because of a loss of a customer caused the job to be cancelled. It was great experience and the people that I interviewed with were great and were easy to communicate with after the interview was over.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to leave my current company? Tell me a time when you were correct and your manager was wrong? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question