United Natural Foods Pricing Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at United Natural Foods

2.5

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United Natural Foods (Chesterfield, NH) in February 2017.

Interview

There was a brief initial phone interview consisting of screening questions, followed by an in-person interview locally, in which the regional director was conferenced in. This interview was less rigid, and asked questions related to many of my answers during the screening process.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience working with pricing differentiated products.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for United Natural Foods

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at United Natural Foods (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

HR contacted me probably within a week or two after I submitted my CV. There was a screening call with standard questions about your experience and why you wanted to join the company etc.. HR was professional and efficient. There were two interviews. One with the hiring manager and the other one with the CFO. There was a simple logic test though but you can use your phone if you want. The whole process was smooth and efficient.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation.