United Natural Foods Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

United Natural Foods Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at United Natural Foods

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at United Natural Foods (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Met with regional leadership after phone correspondence with human resources. Found the position through word of mouth but UNFI seems to be a good place to work. Interview was very casual and they were very knowledgeable. Mainly asked about my experience and situational questions. Wanted to get a sense for a candidate's analytical thinking.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for United Natural Foods

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at United Natural Foods (Arlington, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by an HR person for a phone interview first. Then I went to stage two where I interviewed in person with the Western US Sales Manager. It was a one hour interview that went well, I felt. I was told that someone would contact me in two weeks to discuss next steps. I was never contacted again by either the internal HR people or the hiring manager. I even sent them two e-mails requesting the status of my interview. NO reply! Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult employee that you ever managed and how did you handle the situation.   1 Answer