United Overseas Bank Malaysia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

United Overseas Bank Malaysia Interview Questions

Interviews at United Overseas Bank Malaysia

Contracting Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United Overseas Bank Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in May 2018.

Interview

I was applied this job through jobstreet. Then the recruiters interviewing me through a phone call. I need to fill up the application form and also anwering a few questions which are related to my personal behavior.

Interview Questions

• Introduced yourself   1 Answer
    • -What did you do during your internship programmes?
      -From 1 to 10, rate your knowledge about Microsoft word, excel
      -why do you choose UOB?
      -what is your goals in 5 years?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I interviewed at United Overseas Bank Malaysia (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2012.

Interview

Basic HR related questions, about my previous work experience,project related questions, nothing much technical.About further commitments, where do I see myself in the next 5 years, why should they hire me

Client Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at United Overseas Bank Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

Short but stressful, they want to see a positive, motivated and eager to success person. You need to show that you committed to success and losing is not a way. Go strong go far and strive to be the best

Interview Questions

• What will you will when you're not able to achieve your sales target and very stress   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at United Overseas Bank Malaysia (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview Questions

• The group works with AQR’s clients in North America, Europe, Australia and the Middle East to provide solutions to achieve their investment objectives. AQR clients include a cross-section of the world’s largest institutional investors, such as public and corporate pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, and foundations and endowments, as well as the private wealth community.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at United Overseas Bank Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in June 2015.

Interview

It's more like a job describing process, where they just ask me if I am interested in this position after explaining it me. I showed interest and the rest is just paper work.

Interview Questions

• What did you learnt from school they you think had prepared you for this position?   Answer Question

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at United Overseas Bank Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

No hassle at all and the interview was conducted by the hiring manager. They asked me to write a page length essay from some given topics. Candidates are given 30 minutes to write the essay.

Account Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at United Overseas Bank Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in December 2016.

Interview

Formal interview in the HQ with the Segment Head and Area Head as well as HR, second interview with team leader, overall not too formal and experience in the industry helps in the interview process.

Senior Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at United Overseas Bank Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in September 2009.

Interview

The job was opening due to staff resignation. So, the process is quite simple as they need to replace the resign staff.

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Klang (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at United Overseas Bank Malaysia (Klang (Malaysia)) in October 2011.

Interview

HR will contact on the positions that you applied, come for the interview and with basic English test (essay writing). Hiring manager will come for the first interview. If shortlisted will notify HR to contact the person to negotiate on the salary.
    If no issues will proceed with the health check up and issuing of offer letter.

Interview Questions

• more to your banking experience and what is the job scope that you have done in your previous job.
      any projects that you are very satisfy with.   Answer Question

MA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Overseas Bank Malaysia.

Interview

Online assessment, and video interview. Asked for knowledge on personal bankers and expectations. Overall average, questions not hard as the interviewers are nice during the interview process. The process took around 15 min.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about one situation where you needed to motivate others. how did you do it? what was the outcome?   Answer Question