United Rentals Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

United Rentals Interview Questions in Canada

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at United Rentals (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

I met a representative from the company who recommended a sales position for me. Then I filled an online application form on the company website. I was conducted by a recruiter from the company a few days later to start the interview process.

Interview Questions

Because i was still finishing my final year at McGill and i was not available to start as soon as they needed a suitable candidate to.

Expeditor/Rental Parts Counter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at United Rentals (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was very short, and the person interviewing seemed to be in a hurry to rush through it. Improper information was given out regarding questions that I had asked at the end of the interview. It was not a professional interview very casual and to the point except when you ask questions than it seemed like they were done.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at United Rentals (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

- Had a one on one interview with the manager
    - A week later I had a one on one interview wit the Area manager
    - A week later I had a phone interview with HR

Interview Questions

• - Why you want the job
      - What kind of experience do you have
      - Are you willing to relocate
      - Are you comfortable with confrontation/conflict (handling rejection from customer and staff members)   1 Answer

Regional Safety Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at United Rentals (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

It is common for United Rentals to take their time when it comes to interviews and the application process. This was what happened in this case, the interview did not take place until a few months after the application was sent in. The company does take its time on reviewing candidates for the position in question.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 qualities that are seen as desirable that you do not have   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at United Rentals.

Interview

Applied directly to branch from a newspaper help wanted ad. Had an interview with branch manager and after 2 hours of meeting i was hired. Had to do an online application and then a week of training at another branch.