United Rentals OUTSIDE SALES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

United Rentals OUTSIDE SALES Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at United Rentals (New Castle, DE) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online. A month later I did a phone interview first. Then an in person interview the next week with the hiring manager. Overall it was a very thorough process.

Interview Questions

• How does your previous work history help prepare you for this position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for United Rentals

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Interview

If you know someone its easy otherwisy very difficult. Also very much depends on manager and if he is in an approved crowd and can make a management descision on his own!

Interview Questions

They tried to lowball me at first then took my counter

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at United Rentals (Lexington, KY) in February 2008.

Interview

Branch Manager dominated the interview leaving not much time for me to present my interest and skill set for the position. Appreciated some of the info for my own decision making ,but felt the meeting was not effective or fair for an informed decision to be made about the fit.

Interview Questions

• Even though you have the experience, you don't know the company's computer system as the internal candidate does, but he has no experience. Do you think you can do the job since you don't know the company's computer system?   1 Answer