United States Space & Rocket Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at United States Space & Rocket Center

Sort:

Camp Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at United States Space & Rocket Center (Huntsville, AL) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via email from the recruiter, and an interview was scheduled about 3 months out! I had got the job offer that October and my position didn't start until January 31. Everything is done via Email and the correspondence was great!

Cash Control Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United States Space & Rocket Center (Huntsville, AL) in February 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with two supervisors from the Cash Control Department at the U.S. Space and Rocket Center. They took tuns asking questions and explaining the duties for the position, work environment and what they do there.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you provided outstanding customer service   Answer Question
    • What would you do if a cashier came back to you and told you that the amount of cash you gave out was incorrect?   Answer Question

Crew Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at United States Space & Rocket Center (Huntsville, AL) in April 2016.

Interview

I found the job on Glassdoor and then sent my resume. A couple of days later I got a call from the manager and was invited to an interview.

Space Camp Crew Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at United States Space & Rocket Center (Huntsville, AL) in March 2016.

Interview

Was extremely entertaining, fun, but I had 5 interviews with 4 different departments prior to starting. They definitely interview you with multiple members of management in order to make sure you're properly placed within the company.

Museum Presenter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at United States Space & Rocket Center (Huntsville, AL) in January 2017.

Interview

I sat down in the cafeteria with two of the lower level managers and was interviewed for two different positions: museum presenter and guest services. It took about 20 minutes. They were very welcoming and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What goals would you like this job to accomplish? (for presenter position)   1 Answer
    • What is your spirit animal?   1 Answer