United States Steel IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

United States Steel IT Interview Questions

Interviews at United States Steel

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United States Steel (Pittsburgh, PA) in December 2017.

Interview

Standard HR Questions involving what you like about the company and what you bring to the table. Questions consisted of things like describe a time in which you struggled. Very standard first interview overall.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for United States Steel

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at United States Steel (Pittsburgh, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was mostly casual. I had two separate interviews scheduled for me when I arrived with no follow ups afterward. I arrived in a room with other interns scheduled for interviews on that day and we were called one by one by our respective interviewers and taken elsewhere.

IT Interview

Interview

I applied on their career site in early October of 2016. Got an email mid November to have either a phone or in person interview (I did phone). About a week and a half later I got a call for a different interview for a slightly different position. That interview was in person in Pittsburgh. About a day later I got a call for an offer.