United States Steel Plant Process Control Interview Questions | Glassdoor

United States Steel Plant Process Control Interview Questions

Interviews at United States Steel

Plant Process Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gary, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at United States Steel (Gary, IN) in April 2018.

Interview

Went to my career fair back around the third week of February and applied online after. Received a phone call in early March to set up an in-person interview with the hiring managers which was scheduled in late March. I met at their HR office in Gary, and the interview lasted about 30 minutes. I took the STAR approach on answering their 5 formal behavioral questions. They lastly explained to me about the position and I explained how the courses I have taken related to the job and how the various projects I worked on prepared me well for the job. I received a call at the beginning of April for a job offer!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for United States Steel

Plant Process Control Interview

Application

The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at United States Steel.

Interview

I went to my career fair and learned about the position, and I applied online right after during the middle of February. I received a phone call in early March to set up an interview, which was scheduled for the third week of March. At the interview, I met with four managers from the different process control departments and they asked me five behavioral based questions and lastly, just an informal overview of my related school work and experience in the field. It was a very easygoing interview and I just used the Star method for answering the formal questions that were asked. About two weeks later in early April, I received a call from HR and I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions