United States Steel Process Control Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

United States Steel Process Control Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at United States Steel

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Ecorse, MI

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at United States Steel (Ecorse, MI) in December 2018.

Interview

It was a great opportunity. They first started with introduction of USS. They asked all basics and discussed the responsibilities with me. It was the panel of 5 people asking me questions by taking turns. I had to give satisfactory answers and even explain them the details using pen , paper, markers , white board etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for United States Steel

Anonymous Employee in Westville, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at United States Steel (Westville, IN) in November 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by two representatives from United States Steel at my university, the interview was pretty easy, since I did not have any workforce experience, they asked me questions about my school work and only two behavioral question. The interviewers were very friendly and informal, it felt more like a casual conversation than an actual interview. I did not hear from the company until one month later. I received an e-mail from Pittsburgh with an offer and I accepted it. The overall process took approximately two months.

Anonymous Employee in Granite City, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at United States Steel (Granite City, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online, received an on-the-spot, no heads-up phone interview. After succeeding in the phone interview, I was invited for a face-to-face interview at the location where I would work. I received a phone call a week later stating that I have the job pending a drug test and physical.