United States Steel Process Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

United States Steel Process Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at United States Steel

Process Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gary, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at United States Steel (Gary, IN) in May 2016.

Interview

One internal phone interview & one internal onsite interview conducted over a one month period. Both interviews were less than one hour in duration, after a brief waiting period an offer was made and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you handled well.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for United States Steel

Process Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United States Steel in February 2016.

Interview

They called we talked for about 30 minutes and I was hired. Had previously been employed before a layoff, so that sped the process up. Initially, the whole process took about three months to start the new job. First phone call was from HR as a feeler for the position applied for, then a few weeks later the hiring manager called and we spoke for almost an hour. A few weeks passed by and I was asked to schedule a face to face interview at the facility. Traveled to facility (expenses were covered) and had panel interview with hiring manager, facility manager and department manager. After that a few more weeks passed and I was contacted to schedule for a physical upon which employment was hinged. Once physical was complete and the company saw what they wanted to, I received word on when I was to report for work, which was a couple more weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about us, and why do you want to work here?   Answer Question