United States Steel Product Development Engineer II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Product Development Engineer II

United States Steel Product Development Engineer II Interview Questions

Interviews at United States Steel

1 Interview Review

Product Development Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munhall, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at United States Steel (Munhall, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Preliminary phone interview with the hiring manager, lasted an hour, was then called a few days later for an in-person interview at the facility. Met with several people in the course of the interview, one person from HR, the Hiring Manager, and several of the guys on the team. Interview seemed pretty standard and was told would be partially behavior based. The managers tending to ask for examples of work experience in the areas required for the position and how I might be able to fit in to the team. Was given a tour of the facility and was required to give a short (20-30min) presentation on work I had done.

Interview Questions

• Several questions were asked related to projects I had previously done, what challenges I had encountered during those projects, and what I liked/dislike about the projects.
    Also some in the form of the following:
    Where do you see yourself in 5/10 years question?
    How do you think your skills/knowledge will help our company?
    In regards to the tour: what was the most interesting part of our facility to you?   Answer Question