United States Steel Project Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at United States Steel

4.0

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at United States Steel (Fairfield, AL) in January 2011.

Interview

Slow process. Had to interview with 5 different people some at the same time. Lots of questions but seemed like no one on the interviewing committee knew what they were talking about I got several different job descriptions for the same job(this should have clued me in) Wishwasy company. They asked me if I was interested in climbing the ladder due to my 3 degrees sure I wanted to climb the ladder but not at the expense of my family and life.

Interview Questions

• What did my life look like 10 years from now?   1 Answer

Negotiation

came in at a low ball offer and I went back with a counter and they said I can take it or leave it (after about 2 weeks waiting) but I explained that I had 10 years experience and Masters in electrical engineering, associate in accounting and BS in physics but that not seem to matter I guess i should have known better then take a job like this I have never had anyone say take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for United States Steel

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smederevo (Serbia)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at United States Steel (Smederevo (Serbia)) in July 2013.

Interview

Quick and efficient. Two weeks time since the interview to the employment. i was interviewed by a hiring manager and his peer. After that I had an IQ test and two weeks later I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What is the best and the worst about you?   1 Answer