United Supermarkets Anything Available Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Anything Available Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at United Supermarkets (Plano, TX) in February 2009.

Interview

The company had an open job fair interview setting. They were very organized, casual yet professional, and it was quite pleasant. The management team was very upbeat and positive and were looking for that in their employees. I had two interviews in all over a 3 day period.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Their salary ranges were different according to the position of course, but each range seemed rather limited. Their was not a lot of room for negotiation, but they did seem to base their decision fairly according to experience level. While their pay was not nearly what I was accustomed to getting, I did get their range maximum based on my personal experiences (not professional) even though I was changing fields entirely. So don't limit yourself to professional experience only when applying, talk at length about your hobbies, talents, personal experiences, etc. They are adept at finding the right position to fit you.