United Technologies Climate, Controls & Security Field Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Field Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Windsor, CT

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at United Technologies Climate, Controls & Security (South Windsor, CT) in April 2010.

Interview

The listing was found by a recruiting agency who delivered my resume to the company. Within a week the department manager called me and conducted an on the spot interview consisting of my background, basic technical knowledge, my knowledge about the product, and a few basic personality questions. This phone interview took about 1 hour. Within a few days the group manager (who would be direct supervisor) called and conducted a very short interview, primarily consisting of a more detailed exchange about the job description and expectations. An in person interview was scheduled on the second phone interview. In person I met with the group manager and the interview was really more of a discussion about the job requirements and how my experience translated to this job. An offer came about a week later.

Interview Questions