United Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2017

2.8

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at United Technologies (Irvine, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

lacking on professionalism, very quick. asked if i have every dealt in small parts and if i am detailed in my work. gave me a offer and had to respond with 24 hours.

Interview Questions

• have you worked in quality department before?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Technologies.

Interview

The interview had easy going questions, the interview was by phone, research about the company, the products and how they are made. Nice process, fast and concise. Responds fast. Behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Situation where you gave an idea in a team and how it worked   Answer Question

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at United Technologies (Farmington, CT) in September 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the agency who reviewed the job with me and asked about my experience. From there I was submitted and in a few days I received a call to come onsite for interviews. a few days after the onsite, I had a phone screen with the HR manager and was hired.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you managed a high volume of requisitions?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at United Technologies (Madison, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

Terrible, put me through three rounds of interviews and then a fourth. All with different hiring managers. They even interviewed me after I was already hired. Very little communication on their part.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a past project of yours? What were some Objects? What were some algorithms you implemented? Was security a concern?   Answer Question

Cost Estimator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at United Technologies (San Diego, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Panel Interview to check on background and experience, the excercise was really open questions that came from the manager and leads. Basic questions for this role, learning curve, parametric studies, cost analysis, previous expierence with the use of Excel files.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how your experience could be useful in this role?   1 Answer

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at United Technologies (Memphis, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

Hire on the spot nice job love making my money love working with other people be a work on time don't miss nobody days I'm a hard working lady that love to work

Interview Questions

• How did u heard about the job   1 Answer

North America Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at United Technologies (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

They called me to find out if I was available for a position.....I had one phone interview and 1 face to face interview and was offered a job approximately 1 week after the face to face

Interview Questions

• My face to face interview was only to find out if I would work well with my counterpart in the region   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at United Technologies in August 2017.

Interview

Interview starts with 30 min phone interview and then had 60 min presentation interview through online. After the online interview, I was scheduled for an onsite interview. The onsite interview also includes presentation and several hours of interviews with related team members.

Interview Questions

• - General questions related to resume including Why do you joint UTC?, when yo do you expect to graduate?
      - Technical questions related to research topic   Answer Question

OLP Rotational Program Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at United Technologies.

Interview

Applied online and heard back a week later. Set up a phone interview and got asked basic behavioral questions. Heard back soon after that I would be flown out to headquarters for a day long interview process.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Talked with recruiter for the first round. second round with two managers. People are nice and friendly but did not hear any response after the second round. I applied in Last year October, but have not hear back from them till now.