United Technologies Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

United Technologies Marketing Interview Questions

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at United Technologies (Farmington, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was a friendly and engaging one, and the job responsibilities were articulated very clearly. Everything was very professional in nature, but not so over the top that it was intimidating to a student who didn't have a ton of interviewing experience beforehand.

Interview Questions

• As a college student, the interviewer was mostly just curious about my experiences in and out of the classroom to date. There wasn't any truly difficult question that caused me to really struggle to come up with an acceptable answer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for United Technologies

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at United Technologies in January 2009.

Interview

It was tedious from start to finish, and was not handled very smoothly. Many times, it appeared that people within the same function and interview process were not aware of what others were doing. I repeated a lot of the same information to different people and often wondered if I'd ever get to the end of the process.

Interview Questions