United Way Development Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at United Way (San Diego, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

The initial interview was conducted by phone as a basic screening by HR. Once completed, I was invited to a final in person interview with a panel including the VP, manager, and HR Generalist. I was asked a series of questions by the panel of 3 and was prompted to give a 3-5 minute presentation. I was told in my initial interview that a presentation was expected. The interview concluded with a couple of additional questions and an opportunity to ask any questions of my own.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for United Way

Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at United Way (Sarasota, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

Very nice interviewers, a development director and interim CEO. Found it incredibly unprofessional that they never contacted me that they had selected someone else. I even sent a handwritten, snail mail thank you note. I have been in their position and was easily able to contact every person we spoke to.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over anyone else.   1 Answer