United Way Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

United Way Manager Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at United Way (Alexandria, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

It was a great interview process, though the hiring process took months. The interview process began with a phone interview, then was followed by an in-person interview with a few staff members. Almost all the questions were behavioral (tell us about a time when... give us an example of a time when...) and came from an HR-approved sheet of questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for United Way

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at United Way (Charlotte, NC) in October 2010.

Interview

Interview initiated by employer and, after interim period, offered full-time employment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I wasn't in a position to negotiate. I was just glad to be offered a job in today's economy.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at United Way in June 2012.

Interview

It was a very pleasant and friendly interview. I was pleased with the length and time of interview, the questions were pretty straightforward and not terribly thought provoking.