UnitedHealth Group Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UnitedHealth Group Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

It was a round-robin interview with 4 people; a director, 2 seniors/leads, and a junior engineer. 15 minutes per person, like speed dating. I've heard this is not standard though.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a set, a map, and a list in Java?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

First there will be an candidate verifications
    Written exam will be difficult to clear you need answer aptitude, reasoning, Java and C related questions.
    Group discussion will easy if you are able to manage to speak atleast for 2-3 min.
    Technical Round will be hard to answers.
    If you clear the Technical Round You have almost selected

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

There were 3 rounds during the interview
    1st round - Aptitude
    2nd round - Resume / Experience / Project Description
    3rd round - Technical round (Was asked again about projects and to write 2 programs in a language I was comfortable in. I chose Java)
    4th round - HR round
    By the HR round, they had decided on offering the job.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The whole process was quiet smooth and nothing stressful. There was a written test, technical interview and a HR interview. The TR was all about my projects, Internship and a few Java questions.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Very interactive pre hire session and also the thought interview process but had taken lot of time for a person to complete his/her interview.Overall it is a nice experience to attend the interview process.

Interview Questions

• questions about trees graphs and also about the project work , mostly focus on puzzles   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in August 2016.

Interview

I attended the incampus drive of uhg in my college.Firstly we had the test that consisted of aptitude and reasoning 30 questions in each section and the C programming 20 questions.There was sectional cutoff and then student were selected for technical interview.No gd round.In technical questions were from whatever was there in resume+dbms+data structures+algorithms.I could clear the round so thats all i know.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Noida (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Easy.
    Just work on your basics on C and SQL.
    Make sure you write down what you know about in your resume.
    Just adding Java for convenience would not help. If you do not really know about something, edit that out.

Interview Questions

• A simple implementation of join query is all i remember   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The entire process took 1 day. There were 3-4 rounds. first was a technical test.
    Selected few were taken for GD and then Technical and HR interviews. Technical test had coding questions for CS people. For the rest it was only aptitude and English.
     Few were selected directly for the technical interview. Rest had to face GD.

Here they asked a few coding and algorithm related questions. Also questions to optimize programs. They asked about database and SQ Lite as well. In the end a few puzzles.

Next was HR interview. They tested our knowledge about the company and our projects and the roles we played in them. Finally everyone in the HR round had to sign a declaration and a selected few were offered the job.

Interview Questions

• few simple coding questions, database, project works and puzzles   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Greater Noida (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied for this post through my college ,it took a whole day for whole interview process which include a online test consisting 0f 60 questions of English, aptitude and reasoning and programming
    followed by 2 technical interview rounds in which they ask some technical terms,same puzzles and some current affair questions and at last a HR round in which they ask my priorities for job location and job timings.In brief interview was of average difficulty and process was fast.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected things,they ask common questions like introduction, why UHG?,why IT sector?,what is your hobby etc.interview was of average difficulty.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

I went through campus selection process in Hyderabad. Because its campus exclusive hiring, you don't feel any external pressure.

Hiring process went through 4 rounds. 1) Aptitude and programming test 2) Technical round - 1 3) Technical round - 2 4) HR

Aptitude questions are not tough but speed matters. Programming test will have MCQs on programming but you can solve if u understand simple logic ... Don't worry bcz every loop will run for 400-500 times in given question. Just solve for 2-3 iterations n u will land with an answer

Technical rounds will test your basic programming knowledge and mainly on your understanding of basic concepts. Be confident and have clarity.

HR will only discuss about company norms.