UnitedHealth Group Business Operations Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UnitedHealth Group Business Operations Coordinator Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Business Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Houston, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

I applied for this position and the next day I the status of my submission was "no longer under consideration." However, I received another email stating that I was matched up with the same position. I applied for that position and several days later I received an email stating that I was under consideration and would hear from the company soon.

About three weeks after I applied I got a call from a recruiter for a phone interview. Two days later they called again for an in-person interview. The interview was with the Operations Manager. He asked me questions about my employment history. He asked me to give an example of a stressful situation and how I handled it. The Operations Manager introduced me to his manager and he asked me additional questions about my employement history.

The following week I was called for a second interview. It was the same two people I interviewed with the first time and they just asked me additional situational questions. The next day, I received a call from the HR department extending me a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had three things that needed to get done ASAP and you were the only one in the office?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was pleased with the job offer, so I did not try to negotiate.