UnitedHealth Group Claims Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UnitedHealth Group Claims Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2017

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Chico, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

You will receive a call from a recruiter. Plan to spend about 20 mins going over the job role and describing different situations. Fairly easy phone screening. If the recruiter likes you they will schedule an interview with a supervisor. If all goes well with the supervisor you will get a call 1-2 weeks later with job offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to fix a problem you did not create?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Eau Claire, WI) in December 2011.

Interview

The first week I had an on-site screening, passed that and right away got a phone interview set up for the next week. About 20 minutes after my phone interview I got a call back for a 1:1 interview. The lady was extremely nice and asked a few questions. The next day I got a call saying I was hired and had to get a drug test done right away.

Claims Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

United health group is one of the best companies. There i can find a good invironment for knowledge and improvement with Career growth . For the company growth i will do hard work and will do a positive result also.

Interview Questions

• What nessessory documents requirement for the submission with CV.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

First round : personal and JAM
    Second round : typing test
    Third round : written test
    Fourth round : manager

Interview Questions

• first round introduction and jam topics like hardwork, dedication etc
      second typing
      third aptitude like english 20 questions 40 airthmetic
      fourth manager round be confident to answer there ill be logical questions
      all rounds ill be held on one day it takes time
      if selected ill receive mail in 2 days.   1 Answer

Claim Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

we are total 30 members in batch and we are hired for recon process as a claim associate and we completed around 3 rounds apptitude typind and operation round

Interview Questions

• they ask me y r u looking for job change   1 Answer

Negotiation

Claims Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Good interview process and hr is very supportive

Interview Questions

• why you want to join healthcare industry?   2 Answers

Claims Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

There were 5 rounds of interview.
    1. Telephonic round to check my work experience and the time I can join the new job.
    2. One to one with HR.
    3. Written test (IQ Test), typing test on typing software and test of excel to check logical skills.
    4. One to one with Process Manager.
    5. Interview with SDM.
    6. Background check.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

four rounds of interview.
    first round is aptitude test and next round is written test basing on graduate skills, then typing test after successfully completing typing test then last round is HR round.

Interview Questions

• why did u choose and join uhg?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

There are two rounds. One is Aptitude test and the other is operations round with manager.

Interview Questions

• Why did u leave the previous organization?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

written test consisting of questions from english, quant and data interpretation. Followed by an HR interview consisting of questions of general nature.
    It was followed by the process manager where basics of health insurance were asked, in particular of US health insurance.
    If required, another technical round would be called for.