UnitedHealth Group Claims Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.8

53 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Completed two phone interviews for telecommute position. Standard interview questions. Past work experience, behavioral situations, etc. Hiring manager was pleasant and very informative of the position. Still pending a response, hopeful to hear back soon.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that you helped make a customer happy   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Anonymous Employee in Wausau, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Wausau, WI) in May 2017.

Interview

They make you do a phone interview first asking a lot of behavioral questions and if they find you to be a good fit they will schedule an in person interview

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Applied online and interviewed over the phone with a manager. The company had just received a new contract and was looking to hire a lot of people. Therefore the interview process was really basic questions.

Interview Questions

• It was an behavioral interview but I honestly don't remember the exact interview questions.   1 Answer

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

I applied online and received the assessment by email. Weeks went by and I got an email to do a phone interview with a recruiter. The recruiter was laid by and the conversation went well. I was then invited to do an interview with the hiring manager a few days later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

The process has been about three weeks so far. Applied online, received an email about a week later, had a phone interview with recruiter shortly thereafter. Was scheduled for in person interview the next day. The interview went well, so I thought. I was assured I would hear something soon but as of now I have not heard a thing.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral type questions...describe a time when...   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Springfield, MO).

Interview

I was told by a friend, that UHG was hiring multiple positions in our area and she sent me a link to apply. I received an email for an assessment test in less than 24 hours. Just in a couple days, I had a call from someone who wanted to set up an interview time. So I did. I had a gentleman call me and the interview went well and he gave me a conference number and pass code to have another interview with a hiring manager. I called that number and used that password on the date and time, I was schedule and the code was incorrect. The gentleman sent me an email with the code, so I know I was using the right one. I emailed and called but have not heard from the company at all.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied Aug 4, got a call that evening to set up the interview for that Wednesday. I interviewed over the phone, that went great, then had my final interview with the hiring manager that Monday over the phone. The today I got call with the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2016.

Interview

Over the phone interview then face to face interview. Was very easy and just be yourself and you will be ok. Nothing to worry about they need you just as much as you want them

Interview Questions

• Common tell me about a time questions   1 Answer

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Hiring to me took a lot of time. I applied few days later got an interview request with recruiter. Everything after that was timing literally, went to interview face to face had to wait like a week for response because they were having a job fair a day after my interview. That following week I had gotten the offer great right? Well weird, because I had to do my background and drug test Thanksgiving week at that. I did everything that week after didn't hear from no one. Training class that I was originally told started 12/14/15 the week passes. A lady from Texas calls to mention that I was given another job position instead that the manager thought I'd fit. Crazy!!! I was like ok didn't hear nothing for another week. Recruiter called and mentioned position above in job title. I accepted the job offer and training for that class starts 1/4

Interview Questions

• What do you know about UGH?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was easy as soon as you except offer by phone they will send you the email and go from there.

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Albuquerque, NM) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone interview only I was given the opportunity to have a second interview which is face to face....I will let everyone know how it goes alittle nervous but Im confident.

Interview Questions

• What was ur greatest achievement   1 Answer