UnitedHealth Group Customer Care Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UnitedHealth Group Customer Care Professional Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2016

2.7

Customer Care Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Very long process. Online application, then an online assessment. A phone interview followed by an in person interview. After the interviews an assessment was scheduled at the facility. It was very difficult for me to schedule all of the interviews and assessments while I was employed at another company. A lot of work to go through for a call center job that does not pay well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Anonymous Employee in Kingston, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Kingston, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Very easy, laid back, don't have to think much. It's a joke! Tell them your a TEAM player. You like to help others. Don't reveal to much let her ask the questions and you briefly answer.

Interview Questions

• She said they are a TEAM!! Says doesn't deal with drama! And if you had to how would you handle it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

easy to schedule the interview, felt very comfortable and easy to talk with the interviewer, easy to get to the interview, very accommodating to my schedule. interview did not take long at about one hour at most.

Interview Questions

• question regarding ethical situations   1 Answer

Customer Care Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in November 2014.

Interview

The position called for a webcam interview. Questions where put on screen and then you had few seconds to compose your answer before the recording would start. There where five or so of these questions. I personally am not a fan of webcam interviews. They feel very impersonal. There was a follow-up phone interview after a few days.

Interview Questions

• Was there ever a time when something was not what you originally thought it was, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Customer Care Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Very straightforward. There was a phone interview; in-person computer skills test (which was disguised as "log in to this terminal and print your information for us"); and in-person interview. Interview process went exactly as they described it would.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Frederick, MD).

Interview

Applied and took assessment online. The next day received email from a recruiter to complete a digital interview where they asked 3 behavioral questions. The next day recruiter called to set up one on one interview the same day. Interviewed with 2 supervisors. Was not impressed, I got the judgement look right when they came in. They asked 3 behavioral questions and 2 main interview questions, why UnitedHealth group? And what sets you apart from the other candidates, why should we hire you?

Said they were going to contact me the next day and never heard anything. Should have at least emailed or called me I didn't get the position! Rude.

Customer Care Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Applied, took online assessment, rec phone interview, lastly rec a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Name an time when you were a witness of someone doing something unethical.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Miami, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

The process was straight forward. The manager wanted to make your that for one I could handle a high call volume and secondly still provide excellent customer service. The interview was about an hour and they were very welcoming.

Customer Care Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in January 2014.

Interview

Submit Application, Get e-mail to do a 40 min assessment (Interactive Computer Scenarios),
    Contacted to do a phone interview (takes about 60 min.) They ask a lot of situational/behavioral questions and go through each detail of your resume. Be prepared with examples for the questions and answer in STAR format.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when a co-worker was unethical. Give an example of a time when you had to use your technical expertise to solve a problem. Give an example of a time you had to handle a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Customer Care Professional Interview

Interview

Nice Lady asked basic questions, business casual dress

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation