UnitedHealth Group Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UnitedHealth Group Customer Service Interview Questions

2.5

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Quick friendly phone interview after my video interview. That was about a week ago. Was told to expect to hear back by Monday. It was a holiday so still waiting anxiously.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Anonymous Employee in Lewis Center, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Lewis Center, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Very easy and the information about it is on the website for you to view prior to the interview. The person I spoke with was very nice and sounded very caring and compassionate. It was short and sweet.

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Concord, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was easy. You go in and sit down with a recruiting agent. After the interview they ask for you to sit down and wait. If that is the case, then you got the job. They call you back for a drug test soon after

Interview Questions

Negotiation

acceptance letter. 12 an hour

Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Centennial, CO).

Interview

If you are breathing they will hire you. There is no interview process.

Interview Questions

• No question is hard. The recruiters are dumb and only want to make sure you can use a computer and talk at the same time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation on any thing.

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Green Bay, WI) in May 2012.

Interview

Took a skills test, then 2 interviews with different people. Background check took forever.

Interview Questions

• how do you feel your past work experience would help you with this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Richardson, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

Applied online, i then took a personality and skills test. The next day i received an e-mail to schedule an onsite assessment. Passed assessment and was told first interview was scheduled 2 days later. First interview was with recruiter and she was laid back so i was not worried, we talked about work experience and about 5 behavior questions. Second interview was the next day with a director and 3 sups, and was offered the position the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a situation where you took charge and diffused before it became a big problem.   Answer Question
    • Why United Healthcare?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate due to my call center experience. I was given the max available.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Green Bay, WI) in April 2011.

Interview

After I completed an onsight assessment of my general PC skills I was invited to a face-to-face interview. I drove through the night in a Prius to make this interview in the aftermath of one of the worst blizzards in 120 years to hit that area. I was on time and dressed appropriately. My interviewer appeared rude and gave me the feeling that she did not want to be there. She made me feel glad I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult or unexpected. They were the typical "Describe a time when you..."   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Houston, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

completed application online, I was emailed to take the test. After taking the test I was told to come in and take the onsite assement test. I have not heard anything else and I passed the test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (San Antonio, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

submitted application and resume online and received invitation for Onsite Assesment. did onsite assessment day later and 1 on 1 interview 2 days later. was told after 1 on 1 will know by friday and received rejection letter that wednesday.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a co-worker acting unethically?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Roanoke, VA) in August 2010.

Interview

Was called to come in for a skills test - went in and did the whole personality test (2nd one so far) and skills test. Once I passed that I was given an interview time for a 1:1 interview a couple days later. The person I interviewed was very candid and forthcoming. She actually coached me on what to say in the 2nd interview to make sure I was hired, and what not to say. Which was great because I really needed a job at the time. But I also think some people got hired that shouldn't have because of this "coaching". The 2nd interview was set up the next week with 2 Supervisors. They asked lots of different questions that aren't basic. One of those interviewers is my current supervisor, and I highly respect him. The other has become a "friend", or as much a friend as a Supervisor can be. I was then called a few days later and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to deal with an angry or upset customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was told at the beginning that it is a set hourly rate, there is no negotiating on the pay for this position - everyone is paid the same, no matter what.