UnitedHealth Group Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UnitedHealth Group Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.4

177 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Interview process is pretty standard. Asking behavioral based questions. These are questions about situations that include where you were employed, what the situation was, how you handlers it, what you did to get there and the outcome. Pretty standard. Then a few personality questions and a couple things off of my resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that made you question your fairness or ethics.   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Online application, wait for online assessment test , must do it within 48 hours . phone Interview, in person Interview . They do background check and drug test . Very quick . Less then 2 weeks .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

Complete application, phone interview, online Skype interview, scheduled group interview at the location. A lot of hoops to jump through for a temporary position that pays less than a babysitter.

Interview Questions

• How does your previous experience align with this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

The process was very smooth. Interview is about an hour from start to finish. My interviewer was very pleasant and welcoming. Made the job details very clear. I suggest if you have any unresolved personal issues, take care of them first. There is a strict attendance policy especially for the duration of training.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

There was a phone interview that lasted around 30 mins. The second interview was in person with 2 managers. Tey were both very pleasant. It was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would handle a difficult situation with a manager?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Salem, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

I cannot believe how incredibly unprofessional the interview process was for this company. They mismanaged every single step of the process. I sent my resume and got a call back but when I tried to return this call, for a solid week, got no response. The message that was left for me sounded unsure, like it was the first time this person was leaving a message, and then no response. A week later I got an email setting up a phone interview. Finally! The time for the interview came and went - NO CALL. I went online at website chat and the person on the other end of the chat was highly responsive and located the person I was supposed to receive a call from, stating there were "equipment issues" to explain it. I was told I would receive a call within half an hour. I got the call, but the person who interviewed me showed NO INTEREST in my answers. It was like talking to a robot. At the end of the call THE END OF THE CALL I was told they had already hired whoever it was they were hiring for. I mean really? I was honestly shocked at hoe unprofessional it was. Made me glad not to be hired to be honest.

Anonymous Employee in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Cypress, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online, then got an email to complete an online assessment, then waited about a week and recieve another email to set up a quick phone "interview" which was basically just explaining the job role, pay, and etc. I was then ask to set up a second phone interview for a week later. I went in for a face to face interview two days after that with the supervisor, then i was invite back two days later for an interview with the Manager. I got a call a week later from someone saying that I was hired and I need to wait for email about my drug test, back ground test and etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Dallas, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Very unprofessional. When I walked in I was politely greeted by the receptionist. I saw the room that my interview was being held in and I saw the woman that had a interview before me walk out of the room. When the interviewer walked back into the room after the woman left she began to talk down about the woman she interviewed to the other woman who was also holding the interviews with her over the phone. The receptionist heard her talking down about the woman also so she tried to start a conversation with me so I wouldn't hear the interviewer talking in the other room but she was so loud over the phone that I still heard her. If this company wants to be professional they need to have a more professional hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Same questions as the phone interview.
      -Why UnitedHealth Group?
      -What's your previous work history?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

Took a while but it pretty simple and basic. You have to do a background check and drug test. The longest part was waiting for an email and phone call after the interview.

Interview Questions

• List of words and asked to choose the 3 most important for a customer service rep.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Greensboro, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview contacted me through Indeed about my resume. Sent me to a link that had the digital interview, assessment, and application in one. Everything went very smooth and professional. It was quick and easy. Very easy