UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions in Hartford, CT | Glassdoor

2.9

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hartford, CT) in May 2017.

Interview

Video Interview with behavioral questions and pertaining to your past experiences. The video process provides preparation methods and other background information in knowing what to expect. Questions were different from the real questions.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hartford, CT) in January 2017.

Interview

Initial interview was completely automated without human interaction. A link was provided to an app that needed to be downloaded and interview completed within 48 hours. A computer and webcam was used to read and record up to a 3 minute answer for the 5 interview questions. A practice interview is offered they the app prior to starting the recorded interview. HR reviews the recorded answers and decides whether to move forward with a candidate.

Interview Questions

• What type of working environment do you prefer to work in?   Answer Question

TDP Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hartford, CT) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online through my University's career services website. I was asked to do an on-campus interview two weeks after applying. I heard back approximately a week later and was invited to an on-site interview at the Hartford office. The second-round of interviews consisted of a one-on-one interview, a group panel where we could ask questions, and a tour of the office. Both the first and second round of interviews consisted of only behavioral questions. However, I was asked a few questions on my technical background. The final interview was on a Thursday. I got a phone-call the following Tuesday with an offer.

Rating Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hartford, CT) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview was very basic questions about my past experience. I applied online and then I received an email asking to set up the phone interview. I emailed back with the best date and time for the following week (6 days).

Interview Questions

• What was my experience with rating small and large group health insirance   Answer Question

Pay rate too low

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hartford, CT) in September 2016.

Interview

There was very little interaction with the recruiter.
    I received an invite to complete a video interview, then received an email from the recruiter advising they were reviewing the role, that was almost a month ago. I emailed asking for an update and have yet to hear back from the recruiter. Common basic communication, none.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hartford, CT) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview started with an online application, followed by an Online Interview. Later I had a Phone Interview with the HR. Once I cleared that step, I was called for an In-person with the hiring manager. After that I had another interview with the hiring manager's Peer. Overall the interviews were easy and the whole process took 20 days.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hartford, CT) in September 2016.

Interview

first interview on campus. asked to come in for a round of interviews in the Hartford office. Met with 3 different interviewers, one was friendly and the other two were meh, didn't really seem to like their job or know how to do an interview. Never heard back, very unprofessional.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hartford, CT) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a pretty normal interview process. first had to do a digital interview where there were preselected questions and you had to record yourself answering them. it was a little awkward but the questions were relitively straightforward. After you pass the digital interview, you are invited to meet in person. The first round of questions were all about your resume. Be sure that your resume is up-to-date and accurate because they will ask you everything you did. After they ask about your resume, they ask you a round of situational questions which are easy to answer if you have any previous work experience. Then They tell you more about the position, and after that, it is your turn to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• -Situational, tell me a time when...?
      -Can you tell me about a time when you had to manage multiple tasks and how you would prioritize them?
      -Is there anything that is not on your resume that you would like us to know?   Answer Question

Business Intelligence Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hartford, CT) in March 2016.

Interview

I received an email from the recruiter, asking me to take a online interview through HireVue's online interview system. I was only given 48 hours, and I was on vacation when I received the email. I took the interview at 12:00 am after everything is settled down, and I was not moved forward to the next round.

Interview Questions

• There are only three questions. The first two asks about tell me a situation when... question. They are very typical project management type of questions. The third question is a question regarding salary, and you can type in.   Answer Question

Junior IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Hartford, CT) in December 2015.

Interview

Starts with an electronic interview where questions pop up on the screen and you record a video answer. I thought it was innovative. Then phone interview with the Talent Acquisition person who I thought was delightful. Then in person interview with hiring manager and next level manager, both of whom were wonderful

Interview Questions

• Describe a time one of your projects did not go as planned and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not need to negotiate. They offered more than I asked for