UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions in Honolulu, HI | Glassdoor

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Medical Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Honolulu, HI) in May 2017.

Interview

Submitted an application on line and could not completely upload my resume. Received an email about 24 hours later to set up a telephone interview with someone from Human Resources in Minneapolis. Had a good conversation but because the resume wasn't uploaded it seemed like she wasn't familiar with my background at all.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you about the position that made you want to apply?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your past experiences that would be relevant for this position?   Answer Question

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Honolulu, HI) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview process took approximately 2 weeks. I did two phone interviews followed by an in person interview. I felt that the hiring manager which I interviewed with would be offering me the position since I felt it went really well but I'm assuming they wanted someone with more experience. A week later I received a denial email.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for UHC? What type of boss are you looking for in an employer? Describe a time when you had to built trust with a customer?   Answer Question

RN Field Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Honolulu, HI) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position online. I was sent a email notification that I was no longer being considered for the position. Two days later I received a phone call from the hiring manager to set up interview. The interview went very well (so I thought) she even mentioned that she liked me and offered me her business card and personally wrote her cell phone number on it for any additional questions. She informed me that I will hear back from the recruiters either way. Two months later I have not heard anything. Not sure what happened, I am a little bummed.

Interview Questions

• The questions were scenario based, nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Utilization Review Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Honolulu, HI) in December 2011.

Interview

I put in my application on December 23, 2011 and was called after the Holidays by HR in Arizona for a phone interview. I was then scheduled for a face-to-face interview in-office 2 days later. I was offered the position at the interview, but HR did not officially offer the position to me until January 2, 2012.

Interview Questions

• If your house was on fire, what would be the top 3 things you would grab from the burning home?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary was negotiable during the phone interview. Request a higher salary, and don't give the recruiter a "low" or "bottom line" salary because she will ask.