UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions in Honolulu, HI | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 1, 2016

2.3

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Honolulu, HI) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview process took approximately 2 weeks. I did two phone interviews followed by an in person interview. I felt that the hiring manager which I interviewed with would be offering me the position since I felt it went really well but I'm assuming they wanted someone with more experience. A week later I received a denial email.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for UHC? What type of boss are you looking for in an employer? Describe a time when you had to built trust with a customer?   Answer Question

RN Field Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Honolulu, HI) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position online. I was sent a email notification that I was no longer being considered for the position. Two days later I received a phone call from the hiring manager to set up interview. The interview went very well (so I thought) she even mentioned that she liked me and offered me her business card and personally wrote her cell phone number on it for any additional questions. She informed me that I will hear back from the recruiters either way. Two months later I have not heard anything. Not sure what happened, I am a little bummed.

Interview Questions

• The questions were scenario based, nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Utilization Review Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Honolulu, HI) in December 2011.

Interview

I put in my application on December 23, 2011 and was called after the Holidays by HR in Arizona for a phone interview. I was then scheduled for a face-to-face interview in-office 2 days later. I was offered the position at the interview, but HR did not officially offer the position to me until January 2, 2012.

Interview Questions

• If your house was on fire, what would be the top 3 things you would grab from the burning home?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary was negotiable during the phone interview. Request a higher salary, and don't give the recruiter a "low" or "bottom line" salary because she will ask.