UnitedHealth Group IT Systems Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

IT Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2012.

Interview

Received call from HR recruiter after applying online. Then setup time for a 30 minute call to review my resume/experience. Was then contacted for an onsite interview with hiring manager. Asked good questions and was congenial. Left interview feeling that I would get an offer. Process was drawn out over 3 weeks because of the holidays.
Hiring mgr called to tell me that he would be submitting an offer to HR. HR got back to me with the offer and I waited overnight to respond. I made a counter within the range based on my research and experience. HR informed me that UHG would handle the counter in one of 3 ways. 1- accept, 2-counter, 3-decline. After a wait of over 1 week I was contacted by HR that they are going to pass on me. Wow, really? That told me alot about this companies mindset.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioural questions and a few tech questions that were standard and easy to answer.   Answer Question

I didn't, they declined my counter and withdrew theirs.