UnitedHealth Group Case Manager (RN) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UnitedHealth Group Case Manager (RN) Interview Questions

Updated Dec 29, 2016

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

Process took about 3 weeks. I had a great phone interview with a recruiter, then a great in-person interview with two managers. I was very pleased with the communication and professionalism!

Interview Questions

• As your employer, what would be your expectations for us, and what do you think we should provide for you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UnitedHealth Group

Anonymous Employee in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Trenton, NJ).

Interview

Interview went well. Was told they want to fill position quickly but haven't heard anything yet. Interview was Sept 30,2016. When I look at my job submissions under career section, it says complete. I'm not sure what that means. I also noticed that the job is no longer posted on the website. Hoping I get position!

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your current position?   1 Answer

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Very informal interview. Quick, not many questions related to the actual job were asked. Interviewer seemed rushed and inexperienced with the interviewing process. Overall it was a very relaxed, easy interview and job was offered during the interview. I would say that my experience was probably not the typical experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2016.

Interview

First interview is digital that contains about 5 questions, you have 30 seconds to read the question before your response, then I believe you have a min of 10 min for each response, it consisted of questions like what are you looking for in your next career and why do you want to work for UHC, then if they like that they will call you for in house interview which is mostly behavior questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you earned a pts trust and respect , how you did it and what was the outcome
      A time you went above and beyond your job
      explain a situation where you showed compassion
      another questions was explain what you would do if you left a hospital adn went to another and then got a high priority call back at the other hospital you just left, what would you do and why and what was the outcome.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Richardson, TX).

Interview

Computer Testing about decision making and utilizing phone/computer system first. Then if you pass that, you meet with 3 tiers of management in separate interviews or with groups of two management staff.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made changes in your work environment that were incorporated into your workplace.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had a challenge with a co-worker and how you resolved the issue.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Monroe, LA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (West Monroe, LA) in August 2016.

Interview

Very interesting ~ did a mastery test showing computer skills and typing skills test online... Timed for three minutes. Then, online via webcam I was given 6 questions related to: why I was interested in the job, my biggest career achievement, stressful decision making in my career and how I handled it. Each question you looked at it 30 seconds~ then hit start and recorded the answer into the webcam so you could be seen verbalizing the answer. Then this is submitted to the eventual bosses in charge of hiring to evaluate your responses.

Interview Questions

• Just what I said above~ on the next part~ phone interview~ why are you leaving your current position. Did I have or would I be willing to obtain compact state licensure.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Started with HR representative. He described the position. Then did a phone interview with a manager. Then met in person with another field case manager. She reviewed the position and described a day in the life.

Interview Questions

• Name a decision that you made that made a difference in the outcome of a situation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Had a phone interview that lasted less than 10 min. A HR supervisor in another state asking me just a few questions about my resume. Then asked me about my salary requirements. Then said she wants to push me on to the next stage to interview in person with someone local. A few days later I had an appointment with someone from wellmed. She didn't act interested in the interview at all. She wasn't professional in my opinion. She complained about having to do the interview before we even got started. Only asked me 4 questions, didn't even write down my last response. The interviewer never properly introduced herself, nor did she explain the position. I had to ask. I think the position was already filled before I showed up but they were forced to go through with the process.

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in May 2016.

Interview

Fast process. I applied mid April and received an email days later to respond in 48hrs with a virtual interview. Two days after that I received an email from HR to interview with them (screen). I spoke to the hiring manager briefly on a Thurs and we made an appt for the real interview for the next Thursday. I interviewed at 11am and got a call from HR at 2pm with an offer

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Lansing, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

The process took approx. 2 weeks. Digital interview, interview with recruiter, and finally interview with hiring managers. Everyone involved was very professional, thoughtful and informative. I had applied several times over the past few years, and finally hit upon the position I feel sure I am well-suited for. UHG has been fantastic in preparing me for the position with everything I will need to succeed. The job offer was more than I could of ever hoped for. This was a wonderful experience!

Interview Questions

• The usual behavioral questions, experience questions etc.   Answer Question