UnitedHealth Group Health Advisor/Customer Care Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Health Advisor/Customer Care Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Buffalo, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied for the Customer Care job and was asked to immediately take a skills test from home, and complete a personality test. Within 3 hours I was sent an email to schedule an onsite assessment. The only available time was the next day. When I got to UnitedHealth Group, the recruiter was friendly, explained the job. I was told that my education was irrelevant with regards to salary ( I have a master's degree) and wage is determined by experience only.

I was then told me that I would see questions on the screen and to answer them as accurately as possible. I was given no further instructions. The assessment turned out to be a customer service scenarios. I was not given any information on how to take the test, and was confused by the set up. As I started the test, another employee came into speak with the recruiter, so loudly I could not hear the test. You need to be able to hear names, numbers ect to pull up information. I finished the test at 1:58pm (this is important later). I was given papers to fill out, papers to sign and as I was leaving was told I would hear in 24 hrs if I was getting an interview. As I left, I looked at my phone... I had gotten an email at 1:59pm saying there were going with "more qualified candidates." I thought this was very unprofessional. To send me a response while I was still in the building saying I wasn't being considered. The recruiter clearly was aware I was not getting the job, but continued to have me fill out paper work.

Overall this was a bad experience. I would only apply if you don't mind working 52 weeks a year without vacation. The recruiter stressed the importance of being at work ALL the time, not taking a lot of PTO ect.

Interview Questions