UnitedHealth Group Utilization Review Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UnitedHealth Group Utilization Review Nurse Interview Questions

2.7

Utilization Review Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Honolulu, HI) in December 2011.

Interview

I put in my application on December 23, 2011 and was called after the Holidays by HR in Arizona for a phone interview. I was then scheduled for a face-to-face interview in-office 2 days later. I was offered the position at the interview, but HR did not officially offer the position to me until January 2, 2012.

Interview Questions

• If your house was on fire, what would be the top 3 things you would grab from the burning home?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary was negotiable during the phone interview. Request a higher salary, and don't give the recruiter a "low" or "bottom line" salary because she will ask.

Utilization Review Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2011.

Interview

The Recruiter gave a time and date to interview but I was working temp and would not be at home so I found a spot on the site I was working and explained to him where I was and could answer some questions now or set up another time later . He became a upset and ended the the interview . At the time I needed the money but lost the interview , I contine to apply for other jobs with UHC but was never considered again.

Inpatient Utilization Review Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Newark, NJ) in April 2011.

Interview

submit resume
    HR calls to do 1st interview over the phone
    If you do well then the HR professional will set up a time to speak with the manager of the position you are interviewing for.
    If you are working from an office you will go to meet the manager and director
    Generally that is the last interview before you are notified if you have the job or not

Interview Questions

• Name one thing that disappointed a previous manger about your work and what did you do to correct that   1 Answer