UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 26, 2017
2,325 Interview Reviews

2.7

Intern Interview

Interview

We had a first round interview at my school. Then I went to a second round interview at UnitedHealth Group.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

During the phone simulation my computer screen kept jumping form small to large and the system wasn't responding to my response. I was told by UHG to call SHL who runs the test. To see if they could reset it. SHL stated they couldn't because I finished the test. If I would have exit it out they could have restarted it from where I stopped. I ended up failing the test and can not reapply for 6 months.

Interview Questions

• If you have computer problems exit out before you go further.. SHL will not help you once it's complete   Answer Question

Director Interview

Interview

The pre-interview process went very smoothly. I was asked to a do a series of phone interviews and this was a little disorganized - a few missed connections. I finally connected with all the right people, and was ultimately brought in for an in person interview. Then.... job put on hold. I received another job offer from a different company shortly after and let them know I was no longer available.

Interview Questions

• Not really most difficult but the job required a re-lo and I was asked a number of questions to confirm my interest in moving to the area.   Answer Question

Health Coach Interview

Interview

three process interview. Step One phone interview pretty quick and simple. Step Two in person interview with two individuals. Questions vary and are not really dependent upon position. Did not complete step three after finding out it was a call center.

Interview Questions

Was unaware of it being a call center.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

HR Round, Apptitude Test,OPS Round, Round with the Director or AD.

Negotiation

No Negotiations....Fresher

Leader Interview

Interview

Black Box no transparency

Interview Questions

• Can someone think of moving these so called leaders out (settled in GGN) & transform this into a better place?   Answer Question

Negotiation

will let everything tell if anyone intererested

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

A telephone interview was scheduled after my initial application was reviewed. The recruiter contacted me via email to set up some time to talk. The recruiter was polite but very rushed. The questions were straight forward and she was able to describe the expectations of the position and answer all of my questions.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Depends on manager and how quickly the position needs to be filled.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

2. What do you know about UnitedHealth Group?
    3. What can you do for UnitedHealth Group?
    4. Why do you want to work for UnitedHealth Group?
    5. Tell me the latest UnitedHealth Group headline you read. What are your thoughts on how that will impact UnitedHealth Group?
    6. If you were in a team involved in a secret UnitedHealth Group project, how would you refrain from telling your significant other, friends, family, etc?
    7. Where do you see UnitedHealth Group's products?
    8. How can you relate the goals you have for yourself to the goals of UnitedHealth Group?

Provider Phone Representative - Oldsmar, FL, 510303 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oldsmar, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Oldsmar, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied on the UHC career site online. I received a response about three weeks later asking me to complete the application process. I had to do it three times due to a UHC website error. Finally I was able to schedule an appointment for an "In-house" assessment. I arrived ten minutes early. Was greeted by HR ten minutes late and taken back to the testing room where I completed an hour long aptitude test. I was given basic instructions. The program took a little getting used to, other than never using the software before I felt I did very well. When the test was completed I was told they didn't have the results and wouldn't for twentyfour hours. They would be in touch within a couple days. When I got home I had an email from UHC stating they were moving forward with other candidates. Somewhat annoyed that I had been lied to I tried to call my contact at HR who also encouraged me to call him if I had any further questions. Impossible! I ended up speaking with someone from Minnesota. Who said he had could access my results immediately. He said I failed and would not give me any further information. I requested a copy of the assesment. He refused. I get the impression they were looking for a certain quota to fill and I didn't fit the bill. It was very discouraging.