UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions

Updated Jan 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 3644 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (United States)

Interview

Very good, detailed and to the point. Focused on all aspects of sdlc. Agile process was given more importance. experience was assessed with respect to product backlog, daily scrum and review meetings.

Interview Questions
  • What is the Agile process for software development
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (United States)

Interview

The first interview was over the phone, and the second interview consisted of two video calls (one behavioral, one case). Overall, the process was very smooth and final decisions were made efficiently.

Interview Questions
  • Why healthcare, tell us about a time where you had to complete a project with little information or direction, etc.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minneapolis, MN) in Dec 2020

Interview

Fill out survey, prepare for virtual interview. May take awhile for them to respond. It has been an easy process. Can do the virtual interview on your own time. More feedback then more companies.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time you were ask to take on a task that was outside your normal tasks?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (United States) in Nov 2020

Interview

I applied and completed the initial assessment. I received an invitation to do a virtual interview, which is about 4-5 questions (I believe) and the questions are timed but it was super easy! After the video interview, I was contacted to schedule a phone interview with the hiring manager. They say it’ll take an hour but mine took about 15 minutes. I was contacted on the next business day and offered the position even though they said it would take a week.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you had to deliver bad news to a customer.
Anonymous Employee in Kingsport, TN
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Kingsport, TN) in Dec 2020

Interview

Sense covid 19 a HireVue interview was 3 questions 1st round. Easy questions to answer. Be confident, Dress professional, keep eye contact with your camera. Not hard at all took about 15 minutes. You can repeat your recording. Up to 2 or 3 times to get your answering questions right. Thank you have a great day

Interview Questions
  • Difficult time not meet deadline, Time you have to tell the customer no, why you feel you have the skills to work for UHG. Will update review if I receive 2nd interview
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (United States)

Interview

Horrible Experience. The hiring manager was late to the interview by about 20mins and didn't even send a message before hand to say he'd be late. Then, 20 mins into the interview, he asks to leave to deal with a problem that comes up and then we adjourn to another date. Guess what? He comes late again to the rescheduled interview! And no warning before hand that he'd be late. It was also obvious he didn't prepare for the interview - his questions were so vague and random that it was almost as though he was just randomly picking anything that caught his attention on the Resume. I couldn't really tell if he was asking for an explanation of a term or an example of experience I've had regarding that concept. Was SO confusing. I didn't get the offer, but I wasn't too disappointed - would probably not have been a great experience working under that sort of personality. Also, I've not had too good experience with the hiring process with this company - couple years back, a recruiter I reached out to was rude and not forth coming with basic questions on how to prepare for an interview; and people I know who've worked here don't have great things to say about the place.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about hl7? I see utilization review on your resume. Tell me about utilization review. Most were random, vague, and probably not worth repeating.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (United States)

Interview

Many levels of interviews-initial phone interview, 2 additional phone interviews with hiring group, no feedback on interview outcome, spend a majority of the time negotiating hourly rate of pay, conducted interviews on Sunday mornings

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience in customer care coordination.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (United States)

Interview

Great process very detailed and focused on past experience and how they can apply in their new position. They try to gauge your ability to ah del escalations as well as learn new skills since there is a lot of software updates that required retraining

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a disgruntled customer
Anonymous Employee in Brazil
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Brazil)

Interview

Todo o processo foi pela internet. Primeira etapa foi um teste, passando por essa triagem vai para a parte de entrevista com o RH, que foi em grupo e por vídeo chamada. Após essa etapa é a entrevista com o gestor.

Interview Questions
  • Falar sobre as experiências. O que uma Enfermeira precisa ser para saber lidar com conflitos.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (United States) in Nov 2020

Interview

I applied online and got an email about three weeks later asking that I complete an assessment. I did the online assessment the same day and got an email later that same day inviting me to schedule an online interview. I recorded myself answering questions they had written and submitted my responses. About three days later I got an email asking me to schedule a phone interview which was the final step before an offer is extended. I just did the interview yesterday and waiting to hear back if I got the job.

Interview Questions
  • What systems are you familiar with? Have you ever worked remote? How comfortable are you with computers?
Viewing 11 - 20 of 3644