UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 26, 2017
2,288 Interview Reviews

2.7

Training Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

The initial interview was a video interview. The interview including set-up and practice time was about 1 hour. Be sure to watch the videos online about video set up. Lighting is important! This was my first experience with a video interview. It was nerve racking until you get used to answering to the computer. You have the chance to practice without recording but these are not the interview questions. The interview shows the question gives you 30 seconds to prepare and 3 minutes to answer. There are no retakes.

Interview Questions

• Why did you pick this position to apply to?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a complex project you completed and the outcome.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Very disorganized I was told I didn't need to do the interview because I was already in the training class that started the month before lol I wouldn't apply if I was already hired

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to be honest with a customer   1 Answer

Consulting Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Basking Ridge, NJ).

Interview

Pretty straightforward interview process. Quick turnaround time and standard industry questions. 1 preliminary phone screen, followed by a detailed Phone interview and a final interview with the Hiring Manager/Director of Agile Transformation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario where your team is not able to deliver and what would you do as a Scrum Master in that situation?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

The first interview at career fair and second interview was an office visit. Very nice people. Career fair interview was reviewing my resume and the office visit interview was more behavioral.

Technology Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in April 2017.

Interview

Large group setting focusing on company values. Individual interviews focused more on personality traits and accomplishments. Extremely competitive in the sense of making yourself stand out both academically​ and personality wise.

Interview Questions

• what was one of your most difficult experiences and how did you resolve it.   1 Answer

Clinical Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Columbia, SC) in April 2017.

Interview

video interview, recruiter phone interview, in person with hiring manager and associate director. Getting hiring manager to email or respond back is very difficult. I think my age did me in, looking for younger employees. "too much experience"

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions, no technical questions or experience questions.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview takes a very long time, after actually getting a call back the give you a back up position, very upsetting, still waiting for a response from a recruiter to let me know wether or not I have a position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for UHG   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative - Optician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

They asked me to complete several assessment tests and then a recruiter scheduled a phone interview with me. Waiting for the hiring manager to look over resume to see if I go to the next step.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you think you can succeed in this position.   1 Answer

Sales Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Eden Prairie, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was interactive, short and straight to the point. The recruiters were friendly and explained the role well. They focused on getting to know me and my motivation for applying for the role.

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Raleigh, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

I filled out an application. I continually checked on the status and on April 17 it showed my application was being reviewed. That same day I received an email about setting up a phone interview. I took the phone interview on April 20 and am currently waiting for the scheduling of my in person interview. Very excited to be an employee for this company!