UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,433 Interview Reviews

2.7

Technology Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

First I submitted my resume for the position before it was available, then received a call from a recruiter who said she would let me know when the positions were posted. I received a call when they were available and filled out the application through their careers website. Two weeks later, I received an invitation to interview with Hire Vue (recorded answers), and received a rejection letter one week after that later.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about one time you didn't see eye-to-eye with a coworker and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • What are three achievements you're extremely proud of?   Answer Question
    • What technological achievement are you most proud of?   Answer Question

Software Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

They start with a video interview where you answer a few basic HR questions. After that, someone from HR will follow up. You will soon start to understand what it means to work for UHG. Its a monstrous company. The role asked for someone with a "startup" mentality but everything I gathered from HR is that someone who has a startup mindset would hate working there. Too much red tape. If you like to drink the company kool aid and feel like someone pawn this is the place for you.

RVP Interview

Interview

It was not quick and easy to get hired. The job interview process was lengthy. There were multiple interviews and getting the job offer took time. There was phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and hird interviews.

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Schaumburg, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

I was notified via email two days after I applied online to submit an video interview through a program called HUE. It was five questions and they recorded the response, simple to use an ipad. After submitting that i was contacted by a recruiter. We scheduled a set time for her to ask me some questions for the following week. Following the phone interview I am scheduled for a face to face interview with the office. Two days later I have the face to face interview, lasted about thirty minutes basic questions. Two weeks after I get an email notification that the position was now closed (had been filled), no other follow up.

Interview Questions

UnitedHealth Group Response

Aug 21, 2017 – Enterprise Talent Community Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I would suggest that you keep applying! Good Luck! Sincerely, Erika Cassidy, Sr. Talent Community Manager, UnitedHealth Group

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Madison, MS) in August 2017.

Interview

It was ok. You have a phone interview first and then advance to a face to face interview. The worst part about the interview is waiting for a response if you have the position. It is horrible. I waited almost two weeks to say I was not hired by email. It is not like this is a high security clearance job with the government. You should get a response in three to five days minimum instead of two weeks. Why should you have to wait weeks on something they already know once you leave after the interview. Stop wasting an applicant's time. Ridiculous. If you look on the jobpage and after the interview the job is active and your interview is complete it meant you are just done with the interview but of course they still we're looking. You did not get it in most cases.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were standard. They ask about your previous work history and ask about situations where you helped customers previously.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

The process for the interview went quick. Applied, did video interview, and phone interview in less than a week. The offer took over 30 days. HR was very helpful and I followed up once a week. Everyone was friendly and look forward to my new role.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to go above and beyond to find a solution. Explain outcome   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Online application, wait for online assessment test , must do it within 48 hours . phone Interview, in person Interview . They do background check and drug test . Very quick . Less then 2 weeks .

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in August 2017.

Interview

Received a email to complete 2 assessment test. Once completed I received a email for phone screening. 2 days later received the call to go over the job and my resume. Still waiting to hear back.

Telecare Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Video interview was easy and comfortable. There were test questions so I could get lighting and body position correct. I could then watch the video to see how I was handling myself.

Interview Questions

• My biggest attributes for the position   1 Answer

Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Had to do 2 assessments online then was called 20 mins later and interviewed via Phone was then told to do a video interview within 24 hours. 2 days later got invited to a onsite knowledge meeting. Just explains in detail the job description and allows you a chance to see the work environment as well as speak to supervisors and directors. A day later was offered the job then had to do background and drug test. From application to the clear to start email it took 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What would your previous employer say about you?   Answer Question
    • Tell us of a time when you were faced with a challenge and how you delt with it?   Answer Question