UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,348 Interview Reviews

2.7

Credentialing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (San Antonio, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Was called for an phone interview, then a second formal interview. Both interviews were fairly relaxed and very informational. Second interview is a group one with the Sr. Cred Spc. involved.
    Hiring Process is a bit long, going back and forth to make sure past employment is accurate as listed on application. If not there is proof needed.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest strength? Weakness?
      What will you bring to the team?
      Tell me about yourself.
      What do you know about UnitedHealth   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Received an email off to complete a digital interview. I have never participated in such an interview so prepare yourself with your webcam and lighting in your home. They ask 5 questions and give you 30 seconds to think before your response are recorded.

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Eden Prairie, MN) in July 2016.

Interview

Was told my salary was low enough they would hire me at the same internal pay grade and hold the grade level above for someone they had to pay more...total BS.

Interview Questions

• Describe recent accomplishments/failures.   1 Answer

IT Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in July 2016.

Interview

The Interview was called Digital Video Interview. This is something similar to recording your Video while answering questions. The interview procedure is as follows. you will see a question on the screen and 30 seconds time will be given for you to prepare the answer after which 3 minutes time is allotted in which you have to answer the question. For some questions, you might feel the 3 minute window is not sufficient.

Interview Questions

• There were 6 questions and I just remember 3 on top of my mind. My experience in data analysis, biggest challenge in data analysis, tools used for data analysis are the questions which were asked.   1 Answer

Senior Business Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Chandler, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

It was one hour phone screening with UHG recruiter. She asked "millions" behavioral questions which I tried to answer all my best. Both of us were talking with accents and had a hard time to understand each other. She got irritated while I was staying calm under pressure and kept my voice down. This screening however resulted in scheduling the phone interview which was cancelled due to discrepancy in time between Phoenix AZ Time and CST.

Interview Questions

• SAR - Situation - Action - Result - questions: most stressful time when you were under pressure, when you made mistakes, when you had a deal with toxic/upset customer or colleague etc ...
      When you were harrased?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was held virtually through UnitedHealth Group using Hirevue. I thought it was very easy interview and it only took me 15 minutes to finish. I had to answer only 5 questions true or false and then 3 questions on the webcam.

Service Center Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was conducted by the leads a panel interview. I was asked around 10 questions. I was told I should hear back by the end of the week if I would be selected for a second interview which was with the supervisors.

Interview Questions

• How would I address a advocate that is complaining about a quality representative.   Answer Question

Nurse Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Greensboro, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

After the initial screening/Talent Acquisition interview, an appointment was set up for a panel of 3 people for me to interview with. I called them at the appointed time. I have many years of experience in the field I applied for but my experience was not discussed. I got the usual "Tell us about a time when..." questions, which highlight how good of an interviewee you are, not what you bring to the table in the actual position. I was notified the next day that I did not make it to the next level.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you didn't follow policy and what happened.   1 Answer

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Winston-Salem, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

1 Phone interview. Waited a few days. 2nd phone interview. Congratulations email and phone call with offer submitted. The job however did not start for months after the offer.
    The job was contingent upon passing the back ground and drug test.

Clinical Administrative Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Virtual recorded interview you are asked 5 questions. I submitted my resume then received an email to complete an video interview. There is a demographic questionnaire as well. The process is quick unless you make it pass the video interview.