UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,283 Interview Reviews

2.7

Provider Data Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Greensboro, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was short and sweet. Interviewed with two people....one was a little standoffish at first then lightened up. Thought the interview was fair but one of the interviewers made me feel as though I would be over qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you handled conflict in your professional life.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in April 2017.

Interview

The application process took about a week. They are very quick with their process. It was a video interview. There were about 6 different questions. You have to answer one question at a time.

Network Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Easy. The whole process took about a month. I received an invitation for a digital interview, the I received an invitation for a phone interview and I was last interviewed by the hiring manager.

Benefit Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Eden Prairie, MN).

Interview

1. Phone Screen 2. In person Interview-( here they basically go through your background, ask you situational questions where you have to give examples from your past to show how you dealt with a certain situation or problem) 3. Background Check 4. Drug Screen

Interview Questions

• The basically go through your background and see if you are comfortable working at a call center.   Answer Question

Technology Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Basking Ridge, NJ).

Interview

The process wasn't hard. After taking a video interview they call you in for an on-site interview. You talk to 2 employees and the conversation is around your resume. They call you after a period of time if you get the job

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingston, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Kingston, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

It took several steps. First you have to go through an online assessment. Then once that's completed someone contacted me for a phone interview going over work history, tech. experience and a few role playing scenarios. Then they set me up with the hiring manager. I finally got a call from the head recruiter who gave me a job offer contingent on a screening process/ background check.

Client Services Interview

Interview

It was your typical initial phone call, and if you pass that, then I went into the office to meet with the management team. Depending upon the number of applicants, and the urgency of filling the position, they may call you within that week with an offer.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions which is common, is how do I give difficult news to the requestor.   Answer Question

Interview

very simple and down to earth interview. Starts with a phone interview. Very basic questions and then you are moved on to the face-to-face. Which was also very smooth. The interviewer was very enthusiastic and down to earth. The same day of the interview I was offer the position but as an alternate.

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Hill, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Rocky Hill, CT).

Interview

My college department head was contacted by the alum hiring manager, I was recommended for the job. After a phone interview with a corporate recruiter who didn't know much about the actual job, I had an on site interview with multiple members of the team.

Interview Questions

• I had to analyze sample report data.   1 Answer

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Professional experience, well coordinated, interviewer very pleasant and easy to talk to.
    Process streamline with good follow up and clear instructions as to the next step.
    Organization very organized, despite having contact with several entities/ departments.