UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,504 Interview Reviews

2.7

Registered Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online on Sept 24th, a few days later I got an email to schedule a phone interview screening for the next week. Recruiter then said she would forward my info to the local hiring managers.
    Got a call on Oct 10th for a panel interview the next day. There were 6 people interviewing me. Got a call from my recruiter that same day saying it went well.
    Oct 13th was when I finally got the official offer with a start date 1 month later.

The application process is very long, lots of waiting. But after you get called for an interview , it's smooth sailing!

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Brentwood, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

I completed a video interview for this position. I received an email within hours of applying asking me to complete this process within 48 hours, It is done via the internet and is recorded.

Enrollment Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

recruiter reached out to me from a previous application i was rejected for. she set up an interview with a hiring manager and i received an offer 2 weeks later

Technology Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Basking Ridge, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

After applying online, I was asked to complete a set of behavioral questions online. Following that, I was brought in to the office where there was a Q&A panel, a tour, and a one-on-one interview where they essentially only went through my resume and asked more behavioral questions. I received a rejection email one week later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you disagreed with your boss. What did you do in this situation?   Answer Question

Technology Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Met with the company representatives at an info session and submitted resume the next day during the career fair. Got a request for a video interview about a week later. 5 questions. All around not so bad

Interview Questions

• Describe 3 achievements you are most proud of (work, school, community)   Answer Question

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

I applied 8/5/2017 during my application process, I did 2 assessments , personality and a computer recording as if I was dealing with a real member . 8/7/2017 I received a call from a recruiter who ran down the job description and the hours . She set up a phone interview with me on 8/9/2017, which was about 30 minutes. I answered questions about my job duties from my previous jobs & they also ask about computer skill software skills . That went okay and than she set me up for a In person Interview with a hiring manager on 8/11/2017. I was 30 minutes early , so the interview was started 10 minutes after my arrival. The manager was nice and made me feel comfortable. He went down the job description and also asked about 3 behavioral questions . ( the situation , the task you did , the action you took and the resolution ) so just be prepared of customer service situations . So still waiting and hoping on a offer !

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for UHG   1 Answer

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Still in the first steps of the hiring process. It begins with a set of online video interview questions. I received 3 questions with 1 attempt to answer each and a 3 minute max time to answer. In theory this should be easy, but I'm a nervous wreck in interviews anyway.

Business Process Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

A recorded video interview via laptop or your own phone. This was followed by a call for an on site interview where I met the hiring Manager.
    After the on site interview a follow up phone interview on behavioral questions.
    Next and finally was a call from the hiring Managers boss, a director. Allquestionss were very standard but the on site interview was much more relaxed than the phome interview.
    I was offerred the job but did not accept since i thought it was too much programming type work. Offerred 65K, also the HR representative seemed very unprofessional when discussing the offer with me.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Montgomery, AL) in September 2017.

Interview

I was applied online for the Montgomery, AL location (OptumRX). Was contacted by a recruiter a couple of weeks later. Received email to set up phone interview. Did phone interview and was invited for a face to face interview on a Friday. The interview was with two people neither of which was the person I was told I would interview with. I thought the interview went well; there was discussion of compensation, work shifts, holidays, etc. At the conclusion of the interview, I was told to keep watch on my email for information about conducting background check and drug test. Imagine my surprise when I got a rejection email the following Monday. I felt a bit disappointed and misled by the overall process.

Clinical Administrative Coordinator Interview

Interview

Recruiter contacted me within 72 hours of filling out the application. Said that manger would be contacting me within a week or two. Mostly behavioral questions were asked. Overall very easy process. I just wish the turn around time wasn't as long.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for united.   1 Answer