UnitedHealth Group Lead Information Security Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Lead Information Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minnetonka, MN) in May 2008.

Interview

First interview was via phone with HR, a few days later I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. One week later I had a 1:1 in person interview with the hiring manager and on the same day a small panel interview with 3 other people on the team. Offer came a few days later, which required a drug test, criminal background check and a employeer check.

Note: Many interviews/offers do not happen that quickly at United, also their background check differs based on the position.

Interview Questions

• Explain a difficult situation, what did you do to resolve it, what did you learn from it. How would you handle it differently.   Answer Question
  • Describe a difficult team member and how you dealt with the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked what I wanted and said yes or no. At this point in time of the economy its rather difficult to negotiate for higher salaries and such, there are 200+ people behind you.