UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions in Lisle, IL | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 8, 2016

2.2

Senior Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Lisle, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. The interviewer didn't really seem to quite know what they were doing and were asking questions off a paper. I think they were more interested in just filling open spots.

Interview Questions

UnitedHealth Group Response

Oct 10, 2016 – Enterprise Talent Community Manager

Hi! Thank you for this feedback about our interview process. Our goal is at UnitedHealth Group is not to just fill spots, but to match individuals who fit well with our mission, culture and the ... More

Health Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Lisle, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

I had two people interviewing me but they had no clue what the position was about did not know any details were just super confused and couldn't answer any of my questions

Interview Questions

• Why do you think this is a good position for you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very difficult and too hard, they were fighting over increasing $1

Customer Care Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Lisle, IL) in July 2010.

Interview

Good interview then my manager left after 6 months.
    Then all changed with new manager. Nothing prior hiring manager applied. Now more new managers/supervisors and nothing the prior ones applied then either.

Negotiation

WAH

Clinical Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Lisle, IL) in June 2010.

Interview

Emailed resume contacted asked if I'm available for phone interview immediately. Red flag went up! Set phone interview for the next day received call everything going good until interviewer asked if I was bilingual. I stated no her attitude changed before our conversation ended she stated she would have someone contact me if I was still being considered. I asked where she was located she said TX but interviewing for various locations she spoke with an accent as if she was Hispanic. After my experience I talked to another person who had also applied for a position at United Health Group in TX they were told if you were not bilingual you would not get hired.